Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ Russell updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonna be very hot. The winner of this one could be the team that has 11 standing at the end
Can’t believe they are playing right now. I step off my back porch and it feels like sweat is sitting on me
(08-28-2021, 07:12 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t believe they are playing right now. I step off my back porch and it feels like sweat is sitting on me
This one has to be miserable.
(08-28-2021, 07:25 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2021, 07:12 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t believe they are playing right now. I step off my back porch and it feels like sweat is sitting on me
This one has to be miserable.
Kick off is 7:30. I’ll be watching from my couch but I’ll post some updates for those who are interested
Link to watch?
(08-28-2021, 07:41 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Link to watch?

Mytown TV on Facebook
Or you can get it on YouTube …just subscribe to my town tv
Bryan Station 28
Mercer County 00

Final
7-0 Russell 9:19 1st quarter
Really strong start by Russell as they hit a 50 yard pass on the first play and then the offensive line opened up some holes to get a rushing TD.
max coburn pick 6
14-0 Russell
around 8 minutes in the 1st.
Raceland in trouble. Russell looks like their ready to play tonight.
The beat down is on in devil land haha
Russell player read that screen pass perfectly for the pick 6
I’ve never seen TJ attack like he did on the first series. It’s a good look for the devils

The biggest problem a Raceland QB faces is Salmons. He tells the qb where to throw that ball.
Russell looks more prepared and wants it more than Raceland.
Rams seem to be calming down a little. They are starting to move the ball a little
14-0 after 1.
Rams movie the ball
1st and ten on the 20

Rams getting in the area of the field where they can’t score from haha

Holy shit Rams took a snap under center
14-6
Rams score 
Russell-14
Rams-6
8:16 2nd.
Rams moving the ball very well now.
Big third down coming up
3rd and five on the Russell 43

1st down Rams

Touchdown Rams

Hold on….flag on the play
14-13 3:20 2nd.
TD stands….face mask on the Devils

14-13
Red Devils owned the first quarter but the Rams own the second. This is a great game
Anybody else's feed freezing up that's watching online?
(08-28-2021, 09:28 PM)Jarons Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody else's feed freezing up that's watching online?
Are you watching on FB?? I watch it on YouTube and I don’t have any problems
Pages: 1 2