Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 61 Western Hills 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Franklin County may be the best team outside of 6A.
Awesome! They are looking good! Congratulations to Franklin.
Western Hills is very down. IMO Franklin County did not even play well. Worst I have seen them (Hills) in recent memory.
Dang, worst and putting up 61 points. Still a lot of points.
Ouch. This isn't what I wanted to see. Congrats to Franklin County.
(08-28-2021, 04:53 AM)T-CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Final. Franklin County may be the best team outside of 6A.
This game didn't prepare them for next week. Corbin will give them more than they want.
My comment was about Hills being bad. Franklin County better be ready, Corbin with so many division one kids, and so big and physical! Love the fact this is a long road trip vs. a big time team.. pays off later in the year win or lose.
I know Eddie James will have those boys fired up like someone stoled there girlfriend. They will be ready.
(08-28-2021, 10:23 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]My comment was about Hills being bad. Franklin County better be ready, Corbin with so many division one kids, and so big and physical! Love the fact this is a long road trip vs. a big time team.. pays off later in the year win or lose.

two of the best teams in the state will be trading punches. it should be fun.
(08-28-2021, 07:51 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2021, 10:23 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]My comment was about Hills being bad. Franklin County better be ready, Corbin with so many division one kids, and so big and physical! Love the fact this is a long road trip vs. a big time team.. pays off later in the year win or lose.

two of the best teams in the state will be trading punches. it should be fun.

Yes it will. Can’t wait!