Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 56 Morgan County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to the Bobcat. They have things going in the right direction. Lets keep it rolling.
2-0 them boys are on fire.. Love seeing these boys wins.. program is on fire and love the coaching staff up there makes me proud to be from BL!
Heck yeah, Congrats Betsy Layne! Keep grinding...
Jarrell has the Bobcats playing some excellent football right now.

From my understanding, this game was called early by the refs to prevent a potential brawl between the two teams. Some personal fouls from both sides eventually lead to some punches being thrown. And then a Morgan coach and BL HC Jarrell started exchanging words across the field that led to Jarrell getting tossed and the game ending early.

Hate that it ended that way, especially with it being a blow out. I’m sure many from both teams regret their actions from last night.

Congrats Bobcats!
(08-28-2021, 03:29 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: [ -> ]Jarrell has the Bobcats playing some excellent football right now.

From my understanding, this game was called early by the refs to prevent a potential brawl between the two teams. Some personal fouls from both sides eventually lead to some punches being thrown. And then a Morgan coach and BL HC Jarrell started exchanging words across the field that led to Jarrell getting tossed and the game ending early.

Hate that it ended that way, especially with it being a blow out. I’m sure many from both teams regret their actions from last night.

Congrats Bobcats!

Tough way to end a game forsure.. Im hearing Coach Jarrell looking at a possibly 2 game suspension Im not sure how true it is.. but the coach staff deff will handle anything like that coming their way. Love the atmosphere tonights game.. looking forward to what this team does..
Seems like by what I read the Bobcats has some fire in them but you have to control it but great to see them 2-0 congratulations
Good win for the Bobcats. I think Jarrell is a talented coach and has a bright future ahead of him. Love the passion, but hate to see him lose control like that. Hope it doesn't hurt his team in the next 2 weeks.
Bobcats look decent. Should be a good match up next week.