Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 56 - Betsy Layne 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rebels have clinched a playoff spot with 2 district wins for the first time since at least 1995 or maybe before that, I'm just guessing on the date. The Rebels and their rivals, the South Floyd Raiders, will battle for the who finishes 3rd & 4th in the district.

Two Betsy Layne players were ejected from the game - one for unsportsmenlike conduct late in the contest.
whoa
a shocker in my opinion
i had picked betsey lane
congrats ac!
Never thought that Allen Central would win by this margin. Congrats Rebels!
Congrats Allen Central!
The Rebels put together a complete game tonight. Congratulations AC!! let's keep the intensity up and keep working hard. Congrats on the play-off spot, don't let up now though. We've got 2 weeks until Jackson County comes to Eastern, let's work hard and make it 2 in a row.
Great win for the Rebels
Congrats, Rebels. I was wanting to make this game, but I had to work. lol

Nice job on making the playoffs! BIG congrats!!!!!!!
What happened to Betsy Layne? 56-28? Thought for sure that B.L. would have either won or at least made it a game...Just keep working hard Bobcats and congrats to the Rebels!
I called this one..didnt expect it to be this much of a margin..keep pluggin BL..congrats Rebs..
Congrats Allen Central!
I am shocked the cats lost by this much. I felt that the game could go either way, but this was a huge suprise.
Congrats Allen Central
Big congrats to AC on the win and the playoff birth! Hopefully you all kill SF!
Go AC ! Congrats!
Good Win AC.
oh please launch.. BL will be lucky to get 1 win this yr. I will grant BL one thing they do have several good players, but they need a coach that puts the drive to win into them ..not a BA attitude. I know a few of the players and just wish they had a coach that would teach them the game... not the .....if u dont beat them on the board then try and beat them on the field...fighting, anger, PO, hick attitude.
Just watched this game on T.V.....Sloppy, that's for sure! A win is a win, congrats Allen Central. B.L., keep pushing yourselves in practice and good things will happen! Best of luck to Coach Red!
First of all, who are their coaches? And, let me tell you something Nascar99, if you can't say anything nice, then why say anything at all. I have you know that this is the first year the Bobcats have been actually taught the fundamentals of the game as I have been told by most of the players. It's not the coaches fault they have a few "hick" players on the team. How in the world could you expect to teach a team the fundamentals of the game and also defensive/offensive plays in one month? Man o' man, wouldn't I love to know who Nascar99 is!!!!!
Its not all coaches. i kno B.L has some kids out there that has played ball for more then 6 or 7 years. some maybe 9 or 10. They gotta step up and act like coaches to the "undertalented players". teach them some thing that you kno and they dont.
Nascar99 Wrote:oh please launch.. BL will be lucky to get 1 win this yr. I will grant BL one thing they do have several good players, but they need a coach that puts the drive to win into them ..not a BA attitude. I know a few of the players and just wish they had a coach that would teach them the game... not the .....if u dont beat them on the board then try and beat them on the field...fighting, anger, PO, hick attitude.

I will definately agree with you on this one. They really need to invest into the program and not be happy just having a team.
Congratulations AC, proud of you all, just keep working hard and good things can happen.
Betsy Layne program will be fine, just let the coaches do their job and the players that want to play will play, and the will be a respectable program.
pride239 Wrote:Man o' man, wouldn't I love to know who Nascar99 is!!!!!

And to find that out or reveal someone's identity is grounds for banishment from BGR. Let's cool it and stay on topic about the AC/BL game.
Congrats AC
Launchpad4, I think they have invested in some quality coaches, just give them time, Rome wasn't built in one day. Also, Launchpad4 dont you coach for Powell County? I thought you would show your alma mater(betsy layne) some love.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:Launchpad4, I think they have invested in some quality coaches, just give them time, Rome wasn't built in one day. Also, Launchpad4 dont you coach for Powell County? I thought you would show your alma mater(betsy layne) some love.

:confused:
Now AC is in the battle for seeding. The 3 and 4 spots are both there for the taking.
Launchpad ! You've been had!!...lol....see you at practice this afternoon.