Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 30 Bell County 22 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from London KY!

Great battle between two evenly matched teams
(08-20-2021, 11:18 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Final from London KY!

Great battle between two evenly matched teams

Way to go Jaguars. I hate saying that. lol
Lol it’s ok Dougie maybe you won’t have to say that when they play your Colonels or maybe you will lol just poking at you!

NL has a good QB good running game played very balanced tonight have decent size on the line they are pretty young too have a great squad that should be solid for next few years Good luck to them rest of the season
Congratulations, Awesome win for North Laurel
Congratulations North Laurel.
A lot of views but not very many replies. What happened to the Bobcats?
Kinda odd that Bell Co. turned down $8000 to play in Corbin's Pigskin Bowl but drove farther away just to get beat. Seems to me $ 8000 would have really helped fund their athletic department. Congrats North Laurel.
I dont know where you heard that number but I heard a much larger number than that.
(08-21-2021, 01:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know where you heard that number but I heard a much larger number than that.
I was told $8000 by a Varsity Club member. if it was more than that, that's even worse.
I may have heard the wrong number then. Im glad they didnt come though. I liked the team we played.
(08-21-2021, 12:57 PM)jamesdeane Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda odd that Bell Co. turned down $8000 to play in Corbin's Pigskin Bowl but drove farther away just to get beat. Seems to me $ 8000 would have really helped fund their athletic department. Congrats North Laurel.

You never heard chickens flock together?
I’d say Bell doesn’t need 8k to fund their program, they probably do just fine. Probably has more to do with other things.
(08-21-2021, 12:57 PM)jamesdeane Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda odd that Bell Co. turned down $8000 to play in Corbin's Pigskin Bowl but drove farther away just to get beat. Seems to me $ 8000 would have really helped fund their athletic department. Congrats North Laurel.
Woah
Congrats to North Laurel