Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 50 Oneida Tn 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Way to go Orange Bees!
How about Williamsburg. I enjoyed watching this team play Oneida yesterday. I love seeing hail marys, reminds me of my career playing madden when it first came out years ago, sometimes I would just do all hail marys lol. They looked good and got some nice looking receivers and QB. Congratulations Williamsburg!
Looks like another stellar team Williamsburg brought in to beat up on. Idk who has the worse schedule year in and out. Fairview or the orange yellow jackets
(08-21-2021, 01:41 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like another stellar team Williamsburg brought in to beat up on. Idk who has the worse schedule year in and out. Fairview or the orange yellow jackets

You'll see things a little differently when they smoke your Rams again.
Love the NE Ky folks that know nothing about East Tennessee football run their mouths. Oneida has a ton of tradition. They’ve won a state championship and most years would be a very solid Kentucky 1A team. Solid win for the Burg and this beat down looked a lot like their two state semifinals against Raceland.
(08-21-2021, 01:41 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like another stellar team Williamsburg brought in to beat up on. Idk who has the worse schedule year in and out. Fairview or the orange yellow jackets

I see someone drank their jealousy flavor hater-Ade this morning.
(08-21-2021, 10:06 PM)dodger Wrote: [ -> ]Love the NE Ky folks that know nothing about East Tennessee football that run their mouths.  Oneida has a ton of tradition.  They’ve won a state championship and most years would be a very solid Kentucky 1A team.  Solid win for the Burg and this beat down looked a lot like their two state semifinals against Raceland.
I'm glad I didn't block you
(08-21-2021, 10:10 PM)dodger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 10:06 PM)dodger Wrote: [ -> ]Love the NE Ky folks that know nothing about East Tennessee football that run their mouths.  Oneida has a ton of tradition.  They’ve won a state championship and most years would be a very solid Kentucky 1A team.  Solid win for the Burg and this beat down looked a lot like their two state semifinals against Raceland.
Their calpreps rating is minus nine million
enjoy because this week the real yellow jackets will take charge GO MIDDLESBORO
Congratulations to the burg good to get the first one under your belt. We don’t know what the future is for football this year as like last year with all the cancellations. They were a few last night also. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
(08-21-2021, 10:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

Oneida rarely has a bad team. This Williamsburg team is explosive, and you'll see that as the season progresses. I hope you ain't birdbrain55 and gonna stay on that calpreps stuff
(08-22-2021, 01:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Oneida rarely has a bad team. This Williamsburg team is explosive, and you'll see that as the season progresses. I hope you ain't birdbrain55 and gonna stay on that calpreps stuff
No but I will send you every Williamsburg/Pikeville video ever. We go through this every year. Oneida is horrible this year.
(08-22-2021, 01:20 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

No but I will send you every Williamsburg/Pikeville video ever. We go through this every year. Oneida is horrible this year.

I remember you melting down and crashing while Williamsburg was playing in state championship games. Oneida is never horrible. Go ahead and start worrying because the bees are coming for you. bbbbzzzzzzzzzzz
(08-22-2021, 01:23 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 10:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Their calpreps rating is minus nine million

I remember you melting down and crashing while Williamsburg was playing in state championship games. Oneida is never horrible. Go ahead and start worrying because the bees are coming for you. bbbbzzzzzzzzzzz
I rooted for the Burg. You are right about all the zzzzz though. Come to Pikeville for the bloodbath and the beer is on me...
(08-22-2021, 01:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 10:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Their calpreps rating is minus nine million

I rooted for the Burg. You are right about all the zzzzz though. Come to Pikeville for the bloodbath and the beer is on me...

Lol. You say I do this every year. Williamsburg is a contender every year, but I pick Pikeville as the team to beat. I picked Williamsburg  from the East when they played against Mayfield. if they put up big numbers in this next game you'll know they are for real.
(08-22-2021, 01:33 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Oneida rarely has a bad team. This Williamsburg team is explosive, and you'll see that as the season progresses. I hope you ain't birdbrain55 and gonna stay on that calpreps stuff

Lol. You say I do this every year. Williamsburg is a contender every year, but I pick Pikeville as the team to beat. I picked Williamsburg  from the East when they played against Mayfield. if they put up big numbers in this next game you'll know they are for real.
Middlesboro? lol
(08-22-2021, 01:40 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:20 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]No but I will send you every Williamsburg/Pikeville video ever. We go through this every year. Oneida is horrible this year.

Middlesboro? lol
I just looked at their schedule and see how weak it is this year. lol. Middlesboro is probably much improved. Somerset lost a lot, and that's about the toughest teams Williamsburg will face until late in the season.
(08-22-2021, 01:44 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:23 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you melting down and crashing while Williamsburg was playing in state championship games. Oneida is never horrible. Go ahead and start worrying because the bees are coming for you. bbbbzzzzzzzzzzz

Middlesboro? lol
I just looked at their schedule and see how weak it is this year. lol. Middlesboro is probably much improved. Somerset lost a lot, and that's about the toughest teams Williamsburg will face until late in the season.
I expect the orange bees to be undefeated going into the playoffs with their schedule and then bow out when they face a good team. I do think the top 4 teams are all in the east...Pikeville Raceland Williamsbug and Paintsville. Going to be an exciting year unless the idiot politicians shut it down.
(08-22-2021, 01:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I rooted for the Burg. You are right about all the zzzzz though. Come to Pikeville for the bloodbath and the beer is on me...

Middlesboro? lol
I expect the orange bees to be undefeated going into the playoffs with their schedule and then bow out when they face a good team. I do think the top 4 teams are all in the east...Pikeville Raceland Williamsbug and Paintsville. Going to be an exciting year unless the idiot politicians shut it down.
I agree. I'm tired of the idiots I stand with you on the right side.
(08-22-2021, 01:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:33 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. You say I do this every year. Williamsburg is a contender every year, but I pick Pikeville as the team to beat. I picked Williamsburg  from the East when they played against Mayfield. if they put up big numbers in this next game you'll know they are for real.
Middlesboro? lol
Yes sir we might disagree on who would win a football game but that's about all we would disagree on. And we would agree to disagree while throwing down a few beverages. That's how it should work.
(08-22-2021, 02:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:40 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Middlesboro? lol
Yes sir we might disagree on who would win a football game but that's about all we would disagree on. And we would agree to disagree while throwing down a few beverages. That's how it should work.
That's exactly right. I'd stand beside you and make that final stand for what's right if  it comes to it. I still need to come watch a game with you guys sometime.

This was part of a Bowl Game at Corbin wasn't it?   And didn't Williamsburg play both Somerset and Lexington Christian each of the last 2 seasons?
(08-22-2021, 02:07 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]

This was part of a Bowl Game at Corbin wasn't it?   And didn't Williamsburg play both Somerset and Lexington Christian each of the last 2 seasons?
Yeah. I figured they had that same tough schedule this year.
(08-22-2021, 02:07 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:44 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked at their schedule and see how weak it is this year. lol. Middlesboro is probably much improved. Somerset lost a lot, and that's about the toughest teams Williamsburg will face until late in the season.
That's exactly right. I'd stand beside you and make that final stand for what's right if  it comes to it. I still need to come watch a game with you guys sometime.
Dang it get up here and leave your beer money at the house. Pikeville and Williamsburg are probably on a collision course and wherever they play the beer is on me.
(08-22-2021, 02:12 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 02:07 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 01:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I expect the orange bees to be undefeated going into the playoffs with their schedule and then bow out when they face a good team. I do think the top 4 teams are all in the east...Pikeville Raceland Williamsbug and Paintsville. Going to be an exciting year unless the idiot politicians shut it down.
Dang it get up here and leave your beer money at the house. Pikeville and Williamsburg are probably on a collision course and wherever they play the beer is on me.
I'll try to remember that Smile
(08-22-2021, 01:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I rooted for the Burg. You are right about all the zzzzz though. Come to Pikeville for the bloodbath and the beer is on me...

Middlesboro? lol
I expect the orange bees to be undefeated going into the playoffs with their schedule and then bow out when they face a good team. I do think the top 4 teams are all in the east...Pikeville Raceland Williamsburg and Paintsville. Going to be an exciting year unless the idiot politicians shut it down.
If college coaches, besides UC and Union, haven’t got a chance to watch Bowen they’re missing out. This kid has got it and he’s got all the things you can’t teach, imo he’s got the talent to definitely play D1 football and shine.
Williamsburg just continues to be a great small school program. They’re fun to watch year in, year out.
Pages: 1 2