Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 34 - Knott County Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Big Congrats to East Ridge and Coach Bobby Branham!
Congrats Warriors! I'm sure that Coach Branham is really happy with this team.
Congrats East Ridge!
:letsparty congrats... Warriors.. good win !
#80 Rowe had an awesome game :Thumbs: WOOhoo
Congrats ER! Big win by the Warriors and Coach Branham! Keep workin hard KCC..
Congrats ER
Congrats East Ridge..
We started off slow in the first half only leading 7-6. We came out strong in the 2nd half showing what a great football team we really are . Kcc may not be a very good team but I think our 2nd half really showed what a great team that we can be,
I noticed Branham leading the stretches after half time and he looked fired up and pushing you guys. I have heard negative talk about him, but he does know football and how to teach it. Give him some time and you guys will roll!!!
warriorfootballplaya Wrote:We started off slow in the first half only leading 7-6. We came out strong in the 2nd half showing what a great football team we really are . Kcc may not be a very good team but I think our 2nd half really showed what a great team that we can be,
Kybob Wrote:I noticed Branham leading the stretches after half time and he looked fired up and pushing you guys. I have heard negative talk about him, but he does know football and how to teach it. Give him some time and you guys will roll!!!

obviously you are on the outside looking in. Like Jimmydugan said, his heart is there, but the knowledge isn't. as far as the teaching goes. He is a nice coach though
Great win by East Ridge
Congrats [COLOR="Navy"]ER!![/COLOR]
xwarrior Wrote:obviously you are on the outside looking in. Like Jimmydugan said, his heart is there, but the knowledge isn't. as far as the teaching goes. He is a nice coach though

You are exactly right.
I thought CoachB was extremely knowledgable last year when he coached me. He just had two assistants stabbing him in the back that are not on the staff anymore. THe only one's that he had helping him was Bailey and CoachRed that wasn't working against him. He had 40 lifting in the weightroom before he left. When he left, I decided not to play. I wish you luck CoachB and ER don't let this man get away. He can put your program in the right direction, if the asst. coaches are on board and not vieing for his job.
Football Widow Wrote:You are exactly right.
Kybob Wrote:I thought CoachB was extremely knowledgable last year when he coached me. He just had two assistants stabbing him in the back that are not on the staff anymore. THe only one's that he had helping him was Bailey and CoachRed that wasn't working against him. He had 40 lifting in the weightroom before he left. When he left, I decided not to play. I wish you luck CoachB and ER don't let this man get away. He can put your program in the right direction, if the asst. coaches are on board and not vieing for his job.
are you saying they are??