Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Evangel Christian Forfeits to Magoffin Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...Evangel forfeit to Magoffin Co.
Why did they forfeit?
Old School Wrote:Why did they forfeit?

Not for sure...Just saw this on the KHSAA website. EC plays a partial schedule and is not in district competition.
ttt
I figured that Evangel Christian should have dropped there program a few years ago.
What i have heard through the grapevine here in MC that Evangel Christian didn't have enough players.
This is sad in all seriousness. Sad for the kids that want to play and sad for the school as a whole. I wish the best for this small program, nothing to hang your heads about young men. Stand tall and do the best you can do.:Thumbs:
I hate this for any school!!
This is terrible news.Sad
Lewis County has 18 kids on the roster and they are 3A,,, Those kids are there to play even though they may not win,, they are there...!
Hate to hear this......Sad situation for the kids that want to be out there playing..
I just don't understand boys anymore!!!!
Playstation 3, Xbox 360 , Wii and the internet has a hold that football, baseball and basketball did have. Its sad im a musician and they are very few kids today trying to learn to play music. We may be the last "real" generation to live because the new generation wants virtual reality not reality.

Look at me I'm 37 and I have turned into the old geezer. LOL
magoffin wouldnt of wanted anything more than to have played them...when we heard they didnt have enough players we felt bad and wished we could of played them but good luck to you guys!
Didnt this happen once before with Evangel having to for forfeit for not having enough players.
You are right in alot of ways with what you said. But I think another reason kids dont want to play any sports anymore is because the schools they go to dont put out a good team in certain sports they play. I mean come on, who wants to play for a team that constantly loses. Also another reason could be that kids these days are wimps, I know thats pretty harsh, but its the truth. Parents are too protective and dont want to see their kids hurt. They raise them as sissies and pansies that can barely walk around without being attached to mommas tit. I'll be honest, I couldnt play any sports when I was younger because of health problems, but damn I wish I could. I wanted to be out there with all the other players making bone breaking tackles in football, or being physical in the post in basketball, or running hard toward home plate to knock the catcher out to score the winning run in baseball. Basically what I am saying is that kids need to get off their butts and away from the various game systems and play some sports.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:You are right in alot of ways with what you said. But I think another reason kids dont want to play any sports anymore is because the schools they go to dont put out a good team in certain sports they play. I mean come on, who wants to play for a team that constantly loses. Also another reason could be that kids these days are wimps, I know thats pretty harsh, but its the truth. Parents are too protective and dont want to see their kids hurt. They raise them as sissies and pansies that can barely walk around without being attached to mommas tit. I'll be honest, I couldnt play any sports when I was younger because of health problems, but damn I wish I could. I wanted to be out there with all the other players making bone breaking tackles in football, or being physical in the post in basketball, or running hard toward home plate to knock the catcher out to score the winning run in baseball. Basically what I am saying is that kids need to get off their butts and away from the various game systems and play some sports.

I absolutely loved this reply! I don't think anyone could have been more blunt and said it any better!:Clap: