Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher central @ Shelby Valley 8/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions? 

Letcher Central 49
Shelby Valley 14

I got Letcher dominating this game from start to finish.
Letcher Central 42
Shelby Valley 14
I'm interested to see the growth in Letcher Central. Traditionally, Valley wins the game, however it seems the past two years LCC has picked up some steam.
Letcher County 42
Shelby Valley 14
(08-15-2021, 09:13 PM)Real Badman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested to see the growth in Letcher Central. Traditionally, Valley wins the game, however it seems the past two years LCC has picked up some steam.
That statement shows you that consolidation isn’t always good. Whitesburg beat Shelby Valley almost every year before the schools consolidated and since consolidation valley has beat Letcher a couple of times. There has only been 3 or 4 teams since Letcher was formed that was as good as the old Neon-Whitesburg teams. Letcher had some really good teams from 08 to 2010 but this is the most talent they have ever had top to bottom. They have been playing 35 kids and rotating QBs every series with no drop off. I will be interested to see if they perform to expectations Friday.
I think Letcher wins, but this one will be high scoring.

Letcher wins, 44-30.
LCC by 28
I don’t think Valley has an answer for Adams at QB. He can throw and run better than most around.
(08-20-2021, 02:03 PM)sportyd Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t think Valley has an answer for Adams at QB. He can throw and run better than most around.
I agree completely. Last Letcher won with good defense and just A very average offense. The offense has looked great through the first couple scrimmages and I expect Valley to have a real tough time stopping them tonight. If Letcher is going to be as good as they think they can be they need a blowout win over a pretty good 2A team tonight.
Hearing that Letcher has several players out tonight as manny as 7 or 8 and 3 key starters. I hope this year isn’t like last.
Adams and company showed up and got the job done. Good win LCC.