Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christ School North Carolina @ Corbin Pigskin Classic 8/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Christ School North Carolina coming to Corbin, KY to take on the Redhounds in the Pigskin Classic 8/20/21.

Christ School looks to be a solid team. If I didn't misunderstand the commentators, I think they won there first Championship of there class last season. I love the fact that they are representing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 

Corbin returns its playmakers and gained some in the offseason and brings back 1 graduating lineman that reclassified. With that said, Corbin is preseason ranked 3rd in some rankings and 4th in the newly released Lexington Herald rankings. 

My prediction for this game is:

Corbin 42
Christ School North Carolina 10

Whats Yours?
Christ School has some D1 athletes of their own. Should be a good game. Corbin’s numbers and travel wear Christ School down. Hounds by 14
Redhounds big. Too many athletes on the field for Corbin. Hard to imagine a team with that many standouts struggling.
From what I’ve read up on Christ School, they have some very good talent, D1 even. They have a big line and really good skill players. I think depth and home field prevail though.

Corbin 31
Christ School 14
Max Preps has 26 on their roster!!
Road to Kroger begins Friday Night. Marked it down and remind me in December

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21
(08-15-2021, 12:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Road to Kroger begins Friday Night.  Marked it down and remind me in December

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21

You should make it to Kroger in December. The hounds, ah no.
Is the bell county boy going to run the ball at Corbin this year?
(08-17-2021, 11:53 PM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Is the bell county boy going to run the ball at Corbin this year?

I know he ran the ball some in practice. Heard he was patient and waited on the block to open up and like lightning hit the hole hard. I think we will. I think his primary roll is on defense though. I like this kid, very good athlete.

(08-15-2021, 03:29 PM)footballfever Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2021, 12:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Road to Kroger begins Friday Night.  Marked it down and remind me in December

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21

Oh ye of little faith!
Drove by the stadium today and the field is painted up and it looks live they’ve painted the home bleachers grey which looks so much better than the old natural rock. Hopefully they paint the back of the home stands grey as well. The white looks dirty and is peeling. It has me ready for football!!
(08-17-2021, 11:53 PM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Is the bell county boy going to run the ball at Corbin this year?
lol

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21

it's easy to make it when you're a turncoat. lol
(08-18-2021, 11:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21

Go North Laurel
I wish someone would spring for the checkerboard end zone again. That always looked great for the pigskin
Just heard a running back wasn’t playing tonight. I don’t know any details but I’m sure we will be just fine.

We will know for sure tonight.
(08-19-2021, 12:41 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2021, 11:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Corbin 52
Christ County NC 21

Go North Laurel
Yuck