Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville and East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although Pikeville has beat them before...Do you think the Lady Warriors can pull off a win??
no.

Pikeville is to fast
Well Betsy Lane beat Pikeville and East Ridge beat Betsy Lane so...
Lady_Warriors_Softball Wrote:Well Betsy Lane beat Pikeville and East Ridge beat Betsy Lane so...

Pikeville beat Betsy Layne in the P.I.T in the championship. And they beat East Ridge so...
It's according to how hard ER plays.. sometimes they look good and sometimes they look awful..So I guess we will just have to see.
Well ER lost again...although they played very well to win the first match from the stands it seemed like they let the win get to them and didnt play as hard as they could and made a lot of errors but there is always the district tournament and hopefully ER can pull off the win they deserve!!!
East Ridge just doesnt have the talent!!!
ImBackMF Wrote:East Ridge just doesnt have the talent!!!

You know this is a volleyball game....that happend in in september? You dont need to be post-padding.
ImBackMF Wrote:East Ridge just doesnt have the talent!!!

hah, yeah your right East Ridge has NO talent at all. They won District ya know? That shows NO talent. Your really smart & obviously you have no COMPREHENSION of what your talking about.

RE-READ THE CAPITALIZED WORDS FOR A BRIEF ENLIGHTENMENT!
Some one close this...This is rediculous bringing up a game over 5 months old
I agree...this was a LONG time ago...its ridiculous to say anything about it now