Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tucker Carlson called Trump 'the single most repulsive person on the planet'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

What Changed?  This - his career as a right-wing TV personality would thrive under a Trump presidency. His Fox News primetime show, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," debuted shortly after Trump's election in 2016 and has become the most-watched cable news show in the country.
"Carlson says he's not trying to convert his critics, and he's perfectly OK with people taking issue with what he says. "I’m liberal, actually," he says, reciting a list of his bedrock beliefs: "I believe in free speech. I’m suspicious of secrecy. I think that due process is vital; you know, I don’t think that everyone accused is guilty. I think I have much more in common with 1970s-era liberals than most people at The Washington Post."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella...21620b4d30

Early on, one of the raps on Carlson was that he had changed from a liberal to a conservative. Liberals were the ones who had changed--- morphing into the left wing extremists we see today. Reagan had the exact same criticism of delirious Dems and I don't care what Carlson said about Trump back in 1999. Even Trump doesn't like the Trump of the 1999 era. The real question is did he do a good job as President and the answer as history will record, is yes.
(07-14-2021, 03:15 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]"Carlson says he's not trying to convert his critics, and he's perfectly OK with people taking issue with what he says. "I’m liberal, actually," he says, reciting a list of his bedrock beliefs: "I believe in free speech. I’m suspicious of secrecy. I think that due process is vital; you know, I don’t think that everyone accused is guilty. I think I have much more in common with 1970s-era liberals than most people at The Washington Post."

Early on one of the raps on Carlson was that he had changed from a liberal to conservative. Liberals were the ones who had changed--- morphing into the left wing extremists we see today. Reagan had the exact same criticism of delirious Dems and I don't care what Carlson said about Trump back in 1999. Even Trump doesn't like the Trump of the 1999 era. The real question is did he do a good job as President and the answer as history will record, is yes.
TRT you are Wrong once again. Tucker was one of CNN commentators at one time I believe from 2000 to 2005. Then he realized he could make more money off the weak minded so he went to FOX.
His salary is $6 million a year for spreading lies and he knows the Trumpsters will eat it up he couldn't get the CNN viewers to byte.
And his net worth is around $30 million so it was a good move. Now I would like to know how much do you make TRT for spreading lies ?
(07-14-2021, 03:15 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]"Carlson says he's not trying to convert his critics, and he's perfectly OK with people taking issue with what he says. "I’m liberal, actually," he says, reciting a list of his bedrock beliefs: "I believe in free speech. I’m suspicious of secrecy. I think that due process is vital; you know, I don’t think that everyone accused is guilty. I think I have much more in common with 1970s-era liberals than most people at The Washington Post."

Early on, one of the raps on Carlson was that he had changed from a liberal to a conservative. Liberals were the ones who had changed--- morphing into the left wing extremists we see today. Reagan had the exact same criticism of delirious Dems and I don't care what Carlson said about Trump back in 1999. Even Trump doesn't like the Trump of the 1999 era. The real question is did he do a good job as President and the answer as history will record, is yes.

Trump may have been remembered as doing a good job as President if he would have left after 15-18 months or so.  The back half of his term will go down as one of the worst ever. 

Most in the GOP will admit as much eventually.
(07-14-2021, 04:41 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

Trump may have been remembered as doing a good job as President if he would have left after 15-18 months or so.  The back half of his term will go down as one of the worst ever. 

Not the Trumpsters they see NO wrong doing. All the King did was helped the Economy that Obama left him deregulation helped some but the tax cuts for corporations helped very little all they did was bought their stock back so they could haul in bigger bonuses. You are now seeing what the economy can do when the consumer spends and they are buying.
(07-14-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not the Trumpsters they see NO wrong doing. All the King did was helped the Economy that Obama left him deregulation helped some but the tax cuts for corporations helped very little all they did was bought their stock back so they could haul in bigger bonuses. You are now seeing what the economy can do when the consumer spends and they are buying.
Somehow, it just doesn't seem right for the Welfare King to be criticizing the economic system that keeps him fed, clothed, and sheltered. Consumers pay corporate taxes. Every time one of you idiots advocates increasing corporate tax rates, you are advocating higher consumer prices and making American companies less competitive with their international competitors.
(07-14-2021, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Somehow, it just doesn't seem right for the Welfare King to be criticizing the economic system that keeps him fed, clothed, and sheltered. Consumers pay corporate taxes. Every time one of you idiots advocates increasing corporate tax rates, you are advocating higher consumer prices and making American companies less competitive with their international competitors.
Quooter the tax cuts didn't help no body but the top they have never helped anyone but the top it's been proven over and over.
Quooter I am retired and still pay more taxes than you so don't tell me anything about paying taxes.
Consumer creates the jobs it's not that complicated just look at what's going on right now. And around 20 to 25% government spending that's how the economy works you should know about government spending since the taxpayers have been taking care of your sorry A$$ the last 25 years.
(07-14-2021, 07:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter the tax cuts didn't help no body but the top they have never helped anyone but the top it's been proven over and over.
Quooter I am retired and still pay more taxes than you so don't tell me anything about paying taxes.
Consumer creates the jobs it's not that complicated just look at what's going on right now. And around 20 to 25% government spending that's how the economy works you should know about government spending since the taxpayers have been taking care of your sorry A$$ the last 25 years.
Welfare King, you are not fooling anybody with your lies. As long as you are a parasite on our society, you should not be criticizing hard working Americans who are paying your way.
(07-14-2021, 07:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 04:41 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]Trump may have been remembered as doing a good job as President if he would have left after 15-18 months or so.  The back half of his term will go down as one of the worst ever. 

Welfare King, you are not fooling anybody with your lies. As long as you are a parasite on our society, you should not be criticizing hard working Americans who are paying your way.
Quooter we do know 1 thing you have sit on your fat a$$ on the taxpayers dime for the last 25 years.
(07-14-2021, 07:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not the Trumpsters they see NO wrong doing. All the King did was helped the Economy that Obama left him deregulation helped some but the tax cuts for corporations helped very little all they did was bought their stock back so they could haul in bigger bonuses. You are now seeing what the economy can do when the consumer spends and they are buying.
Quooter we do know 1 thing you have sit on your fat a$$ on the taxpayers dime for the last 25 years.
Welfare King, you don't know anything about what I do for a living but we do know that you collect regular government checks for which you perform zero work.
(07-14-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow, it just doesn't seem right for the Welfare King to be criticizing the economic system that keeps him fed, clothed, and sheltered. Consumers pay corporate taxes. Every time one of you idiots advocates increasing corporate tax rates, you are advocating higher consumer prices and making American companies less competitive with their international competitors.
Welfare King, you don't know anything about what I do for a living but we do know that you collect regular government checks for which you perform zero work.
Quooter I agree with you that you do very little but I do know without taxpayers money you would make nothing.
(07-15-2021, 10:29 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter the tax cuts didn't help no body but the top they have never helped anyone but the top it's been proven over and over.
Quooter I agree with you that you do very little but I do know without taxpayers money you would make nothing.
The bottom line is that I work for a living. Taxpayers get nothing in return for the money that we send to you, Welfare King.
While caustic little men like vector are on BGR deflecting away from the truth with personal assaults on whomever; people like Tucker Carlson were on TV last night exposing a lot of hypocrisy on the part of the left with regard to election fraud. A lot of fraud HAS been exposed, but the leftist media are either burying the findings or denying them outright. All the while slandering those who are reporting honestly. Never say these guys can't multitask.

But light overcomes darkness every time and the more I see it, the more I realize that accepting or rejecting the truth is a choice. Most choose evil because their hearts are evil.
(07-15-2021, 12:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]While caustic little men like vector are on BGR deflecting away from the truth with personal assaults on whomever; people like Tucker Carlson were on TV last night exposing a lot of hypocrisy on the part of the left with regard to election fraud. A lot of fraud HAS been exposed, but  the leftist media are either burying the findings or denying them outright. All the while slandering those who are reporting honestly. Never say these guys can't multitask.

But light overcomes darkness every time and the more I see it, the more I realize that accepting or rejecting the truth is a choice. Most choose evil because their hearts are evil.
Like I believe that election fraud was widespread in 2020 but if a full forensic audit is ever completed for Georgia, it will show that Trump won by a wide margin. The evidence that there was systematic election fraud in Georgia is overwhelming - all that needs to be done is to determine the actual number of counterfeit ballots and other illegal votes were cast. The fake plumbing disaster was used to give crooked Democrats several hours to scan the same batches of ballots repeatedly and with no supervision and no Republican observers.
(07-15-2021, 12:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]While caustic little men like vector are on BGR deflecting away from the truth with personal assaults on whomever; people like Tucker Carlson were on TV last night exposing a lot of hypocrisy on the part of the left with regard to election fraud. A lot of fraud HAS been exposed, but  the leftist media are either burying the findings or denying them outright. All the while slandering those who are reporting honestly. Never say these guys can't multitask.

TRT Tucker makes $6 million a year spreading BullSh!t how much you getting paid or you just one of the weak minded ?

(07-15-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Like I believe that election fraud was widespread in 2020 but if a full forensic audit is ever completed for Georgia, it will show that Trump won by a wide margin. The evidence that there was systematic election fraud in Georgia is overwhelming - all that needs to be done is to determine the actual number of counterfeit ballots and other illegal votes were cast. The fake plumbing disaster was used to give crooked Democrats several hours to scan the same batches of ballots repeatedly and with no supervision and no Republican observers.
Quooter I guess you have given up on Arizona and moved to Georgia it's a SCAM.
Still waiting on your big breaking news coming out of Arizona you are almost 3 weeks late on that one.
(07-15-2021, 12:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

TRT Tucker makes $6 million a year spreading BullSh!t how much you getting paid or you just one of the weak minded ?

Still waiting on your big breaking news coming out of Arizona you are almost 3 weeks late on that one.
I don't believe that you read anybody else's posts before responding to them. You just post random words that usually are non-responsive to the original post. You obviously did not watch Carlson's video but you seem determined to demonstrate your ignorance on every topic. There is no doubt that there was substantial fraud in the 2012 Georgia elections and Tucker Carlson explained in very simple terms why that has been established as fact. His explanation was simple enough that even you should be able to follow it.
(07-15-2021, 01:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't believe that you read anybody else's posts before responding to them. You just post random words that usually are non-responsive to the original post. You obviously did not watch Carlson's video but you seem determined to demonstrate your ignorance on every topic. There is no doubt that there was substantial fraud in the 2012 Georgia elections and Tucker Carlson explained in very simple terms why that has been established as fact. His explanation was simple enough that even you should be able to follow it.
Quooter Tucker is paid $6 million a year to draw in the weak minded looks like hae has caught you probably his easiest catch.
2012 elections ?
Quooter need to get back to work if you do work I find it hard to believe you do work as much time you spend on here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucker-carlsons-first-grade-teacher-calls-his-description-of-her-in-his-book-the-most-embellished-crazy-thing-i-ever-heard/ar-AAM9t4o?li=BBnb7Kz

Tucker Carlson is probably the second biggest liar in the country, even tells lies about his 1st grade teacher.

The teacher herself, Marianna Raymond, told the Post that none of Carlson's version of events was true: she didn't preach social justice, cry in class, or even wear Indian-print skirts. She said she both taught Carlson and, in fact, tutored him outside of school as well, remembering him as "precious" and "very, very polite and sweet" as a child.

Raymond said wasn't even aware that Carlson had characterized her that way until she was interviewed by the Post for an extensive profile on Carlson published Wednesday that traces his ascent to a top purveyor of white grievance and racial resentment from his perch hosting the coveted 8 p.m. slot on Fox News, with a contract reportedly worth $10 million a year.
(07-15-2021, 01:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucker-carlsons-first-grade-teacher-calls-his-description-of-her-in-his-book-the-most-embellished-crazy-thing-i-ever-heard/ar-AAM9t4o?li=BBnb7Kz

Tucker Carlson is probably the second biggest liar in the country, even tells lies about his 1st grade teacher.

The teacher herself, Marianna Raymond, told the Post that none of Carlson's version of events was true: she didn't preach social justice, cry in class, or even wear Indian-print skirts. She said she both taught Carlson and, in fact, tutored him outside of school as well, remembering him as "precious" and "very, very polite and sweet" as a child.

Raymond said wasn't even aware that Carlson had characterized her that way until she was interviewed by the Post for an extensive profile on Carlson published Wednesday that traces his ascent to a top purveyor of white grievance and racial resentment from his perch hosting the coveted 8 p.m. slot on Fox News, with a contract reportedly worth $10 million a year.
BUT he has made a living at it and a pretty good one at that. Now what's Quooter's, TRT and Jet's excuse ?

Whoever the 2nd biggest liar is it would appear you are vying for the top spot. And try to understand and I know this won't be easy for a guy who still thinks like a 3rd grader at recess, character assassination means not a thing to me. You guys do it all day every day. It's absolutely all you got.

vector's still wrestling with the concept of being relegated to the ignore list. Just can't quite wrap his head around it.
(07-15-2021, 02:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

vector's still wrestling with the concept of being relegated to the ignore list. Just can't quite wrap his head around it.
TRT you make $6 million a year that's what your boy Tucker makes. You and Tucker spread the same Bul Sh!t you should get a cut out of it or are you one of the weak minded. My answer is the latter.

(07-15-2021, 02:01 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Whoever the 2nd biggest liar is it would appear you are vying for the top spot. And try to understand and I know this won't be easy for a guy who still thinks like a 3rd grader at recess, character assassination means not a thing to me. You guys do it all day every day. It's absolutely all you got.
TRT and you don't ?
Footnote. I will take what Tucker Carlson has to say over the cut n paste libs on this forum any time, and about any thing.

It's not character assassination when it's the truth.  His day of Judgement is coming, and I'm pretty sure that he's not ready.

Carlson and everyone else are far behind your King Trump when it comes to lying.  Many of his enablers have stated that he lives in his own reality, which is just another way of saying that he lies so often that he doesn't even know he's lying. 

It's really hard to understand how a non Christian like Trump has such a hold over so many of the Christian faith.
(07-15-2021, 05:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not character assassination when it's the truth.  His day of Judgement is coming, and I'm pretty sure that he's not ready.

Carlson and everyone else are far behind your King Trump when it comes to lying.  Many of his enablers have stated that he lives in his own reality, which is just another way of saying that he lies so often that he doesn't even know he's lying. 

It's really hard to understand how a non Christian like Trump has such a hold over so many of the Christian faith.

I was baffled by that as well for awhile. Every time I asked one of the evangelical hypocrites they would be their typical dishonest selves and give a dishonest answer like "he speaks his mind"  or "he tells the truth."  Finally, I prayed to the great spaghetti monster and in his infinite wisdom he revealed the truth--- Trump allows them to take some solace, and even pride, in their bigotries and prejudices against other religions as well as those within their own religion.  Not only did he excuse their bigotries , he encouraged them .  They feel whole with the orange blob. There is one and only one positive thing that the failed Donald trump experiment accomplished. Trump exposed evangelicals for who they really are and what they've always been. For that, I can say , "thank you , orange man. "

I am a DeSantis man myself. You poor socialist/atheists will never understand that YOU are the cultists of this forum. You spout Democrat propaganda as fact in every thread and dismiss all evidence that contradicts your propaganda. Trump is not perfect, but he is no traitor and he has become the most thoroughly vetted president in history. Joe Biden is virtually untouched by any vetting process and the Democrat media works overtime to cover up his many gaffes, blunders, and ethical lapses.
(07-15-2021, 07:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

I was baffled by that as well for awhile. Every time I asked one of the evangelical hypocrites they would be their typical dishonest selves and give a dishonest answer like "he speaks his mind"  or "he tells the truth."  Finally, I prayed to the great spaghetti monster and in his infinite wisdom he revealed the truth--- Trump allows them to take some solace, and even pride, in their bigotries and prejudices against other religions as well as those within their own religion.  Not only  did he excuse their bigotries , he encouraged them .  They feel whole with the orange blob.  There is one and only one positive thing that the failed Donald trump experiment accomplished. Trump exposed evangelicals for who they really are and what they've always been. For that, I can say , "thank you , orange man. "
I want to see their faces when the pee tapes come out and they will the King has no shame.

(07-15-2021, 07:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

I am a DeSantis man myself. You poor socialist/atheists will never understand that YOU are the cultists of this forum. You spout Democrat propaganda as fact in every thread and dismiss all evidence that contradicts your propaganda. Trump is not perfect, but he is no traitor and he has become the most thoroughly vetted president in history. Joe Biden is virtually untouched by any vetting process and the Democrat media works overtime to cover up his many gaffes, blunders, and ethical lapses.
Quooter what happened to your boy Ted wasn't that long ago you was drooling ever time someone would mention his name. I believe you see the writing on the wall for your King so you are going to get a early jump on abandoning the ship.
Our great President Biden has held public office for at least 40 years maybe theirs nothing their.
(07-15-2021, 08:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2021, 07:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2021, 01:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucker-carlsons-first-grade-teacher-calls-his-description-of-her-in-his-book-the-most-embellished-crazy-thing-i-ever-heard/ar-AAM9t4o?li=BBnb7Kz

I was baffled by that as well for awhile. Every time I asked one of the evangelical hypocrites they would be their typical dishonest selves and give a dishonest answer like "he speaks his mind"  or "he tells the truth."  Finally, I prayed to the great spaghetti monster and in his infinite wisdom he revealed the truth--- Trump allows them to take some solace, and even pride, in their bigotries and prejudices against other religions as well as those within their own religion.  Not only  did he excuse their bigotries , he encouraged them .  They feel whole with the orange blob.  There is one and only one positive thing that the failed Donald trump experiment accomplished. Trump exposed evangelicals for who they really are and what they've always been. For that, I can say , "thank you , orange man. "
I want to see their faces when the pee tapes come out and they will the King has no shame.

(07-15-2021, 07:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2021, 01:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucker-carlsons-first-grade-teacher-calls-his-description-of-her-in-his-book-the-most-embellished-crazy-thing-i-ever-heard/ar-AAM9t4o?li=BBnb7Kz

Quooter what happened to your boy Ted wasn't that long ago you was drooling ever time someone would mention his name. I believe you see the writing on the wall for your King so you are going to get a early jump on abandoning the ship.
Our great President Biden has held public office for at least 40 years maybe theirs nothing their.
I did not support Trump in the 2016 primaries either, moron. I voted for Trump in the general election against China Joe and I have supported him when I agreed with his actions. I have condemned the rigged election of 2020 and defended Trump from attacks by leftist political hacks like yourself. That does not mean that I believe that Donald Trump is the best option for president in 2024. If Trump seeks the Republican nomination and wins it, then I will support him in the general campaign without giving it a second thought. At this time, I believe that DeSantis is the right man for the job and I am not sure that any other Republican can mount a credible challenge to Trump.

IF (big IF) you were smart, you would be lining up to support a competent presidential candidate for the 2024 election. I suspect that you will be supporting an 82-year old dementia patient running from the comfort of his own basement again. That is how a real cult rolls.