Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fox puts all-caps disclaimer over Trump’s speech as he claims election was ‘rigged’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-14-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2021, 05:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/13/politics/...index.html

This guy absolutely understands how dangerous Trump is to the Country.  The U.S. is on the verge of imploding due to him and his Cult.  Hopefully it's not too late to change the course that he has set us on.

This is, in sum, a man deeply unfit for the presidency. (That is not a partisan statement. It is a statement of fact based on the clear portrait we have of how Trump behaved while in the most powerful office in the country.) A man who, by his inability to understand the sanctity of the office he held, threatened to destroy that sanctity for those who would follow him into the White House. And a man who was, without any question, an active danger for every single American -- whether they supported or opposed him.

THAT needs to be the takeaway from these books. THAT is the forest through the trees. And THAT is the truth that voters needs to hear if and when Trump tries to reclaim the presidency in 2024.

And THAT is why that ANYBODY that still supports the orange guy is a danger to this country, should be watched closely, and is NOT pro-America or pro-democracy!!!
The Trumpsters who still back this guy after the insurrection on January 6 2021 are a threat to this country.
Idiotic lies^^
(07-14-2021, 03:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Idiotic lies^^
TRT what was January 6 2021 care to explain ?

TRT your judge will want a answer to that question.
(07-14-2021, 03:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

^ The source of the idiotic lies is an idiot and those who repeat such lies are idiots.
(07-14-2021, 06:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

^ The source of the idiotic lies is an idiot and those who repeat such lies are idiots.
Quooter can you enlighten us on what happened at the Capitol on January 6 2021.
I like what President Biden said yesterday even the Confederacy didn't breach the capitol building but the Trumpsters did.
(07-14-2021, 06:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I like what President Biden said yesterday even the Confederacy didn't breach the capitol building but the Trumpsters did.
Welfare King, you are bashing Trump again in the wrong thread. Joe Biden is a real traitor who has been pocketing bribes from China and the Ukraine for years. The election is rigged because there is no way that a traitor who barely campaigned received more votes than Obama did. None.
(07-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Welfare King, you are bashing Trump again in the wrong thread. Joe Biden is a real traitor who has been pocketing bribes from China and the Ukraine for years. The election is rigged because there is no way that a traitor who barely campaigned received more votes than Obama did. None.
Quooter just what I thought you have NO answer on what happened on Jan. 6 if you do it would be the truth a insurrection
(07-14-2021, 07:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 03:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]TRT what was January 6 2021 care to explain ?

Quooter just what I thought you have NO answer on what happened on Jan. 6 if you do it would be the truth a insurrection
Your problem is that you don't think. Only an idiot believes that what happened at the Capitol was an insurrection, so I am not surprised that you keep insisting that it was an insurrection. No guns and no knives were found on any of the hundreds of people arrested who entered the Capitol. In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed. What do you do when you hear conflicting Democrat propaganda? Do you repeat it all or do you actually use your brain to decide which propaganda most Democrats want you to repeat?
(07-14-2021, 07:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 06:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]^ The source of the idiotic lies is an idiot and those who repeat such lies are idiots.
Your problem is that you don't think. Only an idiot believes that what happened at the Capitol was an insurrection, so I am not surprised that you keep insisting that it was an insurrection. No guns and no knives were found on any of the hundreds of people arrested who entered the Capitol. In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed. What do you do when you hear conflicting Democrat propaganda? Do you repeat it all or do you actually use your brain to decide which propaganda most Democrats want you to repeat?
Capitol Riot Weapons Include Bear Spray, Fire Extinguishers And Baseball Bats : NPR

Insurrection defintion
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

"the insurrection was savagely put down"
Quooter you DA 

(07-15-2021, 10:27 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 06:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter can you enlighten us on what happened at the Capitol on January 6 2021.
Capitol Riot Weapons Include Bear Spray, Fire Extinguishers And Baseball Bats : NPR

Insurrection defintion

Quooter you DA 

You are the dumbass, Welfare King. Everybody who reads your posts knows that to be a fact. Honest people who read your posts will confirm that fact. Others who read your posts are Democrats. Name a successful insurrection where the only "weapons" present were bear spray, fire extinguishers, and bats. One would think that nobody would argue that possession of those items would be effective against police officers bearing real weapons. But here you are, living proof that there are people dumb enough to make that argument.
(07-15-2021, 12:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Welfare King, you are bashing Trump again in the wrong thread. Joe Biden is a real traitor who has been pocketing bribes from China and the Ukraine for years. The election is rigged because there is no way that a traitor who barely campaigned received more votes than Obama did. None.

Insurrection defintion

Quooter you DA 

You are the dumbass, Welfare King. Everybody who reads your posts knows that to be a fact. Honest people who read your posts will confirm that fact. Others who read your posts are Democrats. Name a successful insurrection where the only "weapons" present were bear spray, fire extinguishers, and bats. One would think that nobody would argue that possession of those items would be effective against police officers bearing real weapons. But here you are, living proof that there are people dumb enough to make that argument.
Quooter you DA it wasn't successful if it was your King would be the President. I didn't think you could get any dumber but you have.
(07-15-2021, 12:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter just what I thought you have NO answer on what happened on Jan. 6 if you do it would be the truth a insurrection

Insurrection defintion

Quooter you DA 

Quooter you DA it wasn't successful if it was your King would be the President. I didn't think you could get any dumber but you have.
There, I fixed your post for you. The edited version is generic enough that you can honestly use it to respond to anybody else's posts.
(07-15-2021, 01:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2021, 12:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Your problem is that you don't think. Only an idiot believes that what happened at the Capitol was an insurrection, so I am not surprised that you keep insisting that it was an insurrection. No guns and no knives were found on any of the hundreds of people arrested who entered the Capitol. In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed. What do you do when you hear conflicting Democrat propaganda? Do you repeat it all or do you actually use your brain to decide which propaganda most Democrats want you to repeat?

Insurrection defintion

Quooter you DA 

There, I fixed your post for you. The edited version is generic enough that you can honestly use it to respond to anybody else's posts.
Quooter again you DA what you are saying is the only way to have a Insurrection if guns and knives are used and it has to be successful you are a DA.
(07-14-2021, 06:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]^ The source of the idiotic lies is an idiot and those who repeat such lies are idiots.
"In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed."

2021-06-07.reffitt.superseding.indictment.pdf (cnn.com)
Q
uooter I love making a liar out of you  Sick
(07-22-2021, 11:47 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 06:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter can you enlighten us on what happened at the Capitol on January 6 2021.
"In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed."

Q
No, dumbass, nothing in the document to which you linked mentions an insurrection. You are a liar, and will go to your grave a liar because the sheer volume of your lies is far too great for you ever to correct the record. It is amazing that you ever thought that it was necessary to pretend to be a total dumbass to convince the rest of us of that fact.
(07-22-2021, 12:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2021, 11:47 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Welfare King, you are bashing Trump again in the wrong thread. Joe Biden is a real traitor who has been pocketing bribes from China and the Ukraine for years. The election is rigged because there is no way that a traitor who barely campaigned received more votes than Obama did. None.

Q
No, dumbass, nothing in the document to which you linked mentions an insurrection. You are a liar, and will go to your grave a liar because the sheer volume of your lies is far too great for you ever to correct the record. It is amazing that you ever thought that it was necessary to pretend to be a total dumbass to convince the rest of us of that fact.
Quooter get caught in a lie move to something else. Did you post "In the history of the world, there have been no insurrections where the insurrectionists were unarmed." And now we have found out their was a Armed Insurrection read the indictment. Their will be more to come. Love making a Liar out of you and TRT.  Sick
Pages: 1 2