Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 37 49ers 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another impressive game for Pittsburgh. Domination on both sides of the ball, and had a 98 yd return for touchdown..WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
WOO! That's what I'm talkin' about!
Great win Steelers!!!!
I'll tell ya what and this coming from a die hard Bengals fan, Pittsburgh is the toughest team in the NFL, that doesn't mean I've jumped ships, just because I have respect for them and it is the truth, they are that damn tough. Willie Parker has established himself as one of the elite backs in the NFL and their D is always going to be tough. Congrats to the Steelers.
Woo!! Go Steelers!
:kneel: The Bengals...... Who Dey?

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, the Bengals? DEY...are in last place!Smile
DevilsWin Wrote::kneel: The Bengals...... Who Dey?

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Steelers can't be touched this year. December 9th..Bring it on New England!!
This team is on a mission. Theyre all playing with a fire in their eyes that I didnt see in them last year. Coach Tomlin isnt the next Bill Cowher....hes the next CHUCK NOLL!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!
I'll admit, I wasnt that thrilled when Tomlin was named coach. I was hoping for Whisenhunt, but I tell ya, I really like this Tomlin guy..but like I always say, never question the RooneysBig Grin
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This team is on a mission. Theyre all playing with a fire in their eyes that I didnt see in them last year. Coach Tomlin isnt the next Bill Cowher....hes the next CHUCK NOLL!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!
I'm not being critical of the Steelers, because you guys have looked as impressive as anyone in the league so far this year. But even you Steeler fans would have to admit you haven't exactly played great competition so far. Every game Pittsburgh has played has been against an inferior team, and the Steelers should be 3-0 right now. The true test will be when they play some better competition.

But again, I'm not being critical. Part of being a championship-caliber team is beating the other teams that you're supposed to, and the Steelers have done just that. Which is more than I can say for the Bengals, after losing to Cleveland.
More Cowbell Wrote:I'm not being critical of the Steelers, because you guys have looked as impressive as anyone in the league so far this year. But even you Steeler fans would have to admit you haven't exactly played great competition so far. Every game Pittsburgh has played has been against an inferior team, and the Steelers should be 3-0 right now. The true test will be when they play some better competition.

But again, I'm not being critical. Part of being a championship-caliber team is beating the other teams that you're supposed to, and the Steelers have done just that. Which is more than I can say for the Bengals, after losing to Cleveland.
Youre right. The teams theve played havent been great. But, the key thing at any level of football is to improve every week even when youre opponent isnt up to snuff. Ive seen some real improvements in the Steelers since week 1 and I see some room for improvement especially in their red zone offense. As long as this can improve I believe they will.