Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UFC 76:Knockout results; FORREST BEATS SHOGUN!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD!! Forrest absolutely whipped Shogun from start until Shogun tapped out with :16 left to go in the fight. Forrest easily won the first, second, and was winning the third round, when he got Shogun in a rear naked choke, forcing him to tap out. The biggest upset in the history of the UFC. Although, I think reality hit Shogun. Forrest is a better fighter. Period.

Keith Jardine beats Chuck Liddell by split decision, that shouldnt have been. Jardine controlled the fight and gave Chuck a whipping.

Jon Fitch whips Diego Sanchez by split decision. Couldnt see Diego winning any of the three rounds..

awesome night for the UFC, and for all of us diehard Forrest Griffin fans!!!!!!!!
Chuck really disappointed me tonight. He was looking to get his overhand right in all night long and Jardine really done a great job in not letting it happen. Jardine's kicks really took a toll on Liddell late in the fight. Overall, I think Chuck overlooked Jardine and Jardine took advantage of it from the get-go, beating Chuck IMO in every round.....

Forrest impressed me tonight. He really dominated Rua, who was predicted to dominate the entire fight.
yeah, Chuck couldnt stop those kicks. Jardine has some vicious kicks though. But its like Chuck has nothing but a stand up game. He has talked about himself being good on the ground, but wont show it. He was looking for the KO tonight, and was way too cautious IMO. Fighters like him, that depend heavily on their striking, cant be too cautious. And coming off of a loss, he was afraid of getting tagged. I thought he may have won the first round, but after that, he was dominated the last two. But Im the biggest Forrest Griffin fan in the world, and as long as he beat Shogun, my night/week/year is set, lol..Jon Fitch is a freakin tough fighter too! He looked great against Diego Sanchez. He gave Herb Dean the thumbs up when he was in that guillotine, lol..that was awesome..and proceeded to whip Diego's ass..
I think Chuck's career is pretty much done now. He just doesn't seem to be the same fighter as he used to be. But I never expected Jardine to beat him. I hate to say it but Chuck is almost done.

I also called Forrest over Shogun. It's great to see him get the submission.

I don't really like Diego but I figured he would beat Fitch.

I didn't get to order this PPV since I watched the UK game but I can't wait until 77!