Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Coach JD Daugherty coming back to coach this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wonder if some could clarify this for me? I heard that he might be coming back but not for sure. Just wanted to know has anyone talked to him? Also if he is coming back which team is he going to help? Phelps Boys with Coach Campbell or Phelps Girls with Coach J.R Vanhoose?
Someone if you know please respond I like that kid. I don't know if you guys know or not but the article that was done on him got voted top in the state as one of the best article in the state. I think it was in the Pikeville Medical Leader.
Chris88 you are correct. It was the Pikeville Medical Leader who ran the article about JD coaching. I will ask around and see if I hear anything and let ya know...
I'm 99% sure he will be back
hey guys. Yes I
yes i will be back. i will be helpng coach campbell again.
Thanks for replying JD....
your welcome phs1986 and you to Chris88 for your concern. If there is anyone reading this fourm and is in a wheelchair I just wanna say get out support your local teams. If you have diease don't be afiraid get out, to heck with the people that make fun of you of you just because you cannot do anything. Like I said in the Pikeville Medical Leader "This diease can be one of two things. People can look at you say "I feel sorry for that person" or they can "that person is living life to its fullest"
JD18 Wrote:your welcome phs1986 and you to Chris88 for your concern. If there is anyone reading this fourm and is in a wheelchair I just wanna say get out support your local teams. If you have diease don't be afiraid get out, to heck with the people that make fun of you of you just because you cannot do anything. Like I said in the Pikeville Medical Leader "This diease can be one of two things. People can look at you say "I feel sorry for that person" or they can "that person is living life to its fullest"

EXCELLENT post JD... Seeing you smile while you out there with those boys is great!! I'm glad your enjoying what you do. Keep it up!!