Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Vs. Lawrence County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It will be good to see this game get going again.
I'm going to say Russell takes this one by 2 tds

Russell 28

Lawrence 14
Lawrence makes it two in a row.Boyd County should have beat them.I think Lawrence starts running it more AND THAT will allow them to throw.Lc's quarterback threw less than 10 passes in the win last night.
Russell- 35
LC-14
Russell is a team that doesnt beat themselves.Wouldnt everyone agree that in Eastern Kentucky over the last twenty years Russell is the premiere program.My hats off to their coaches,players and fans.
Russell always has a class act program. Still gonna have to go with the heart and take my bulldogs. good luck to both teams next week.
Russell
Well this should be a dandy. Russell and there wing t type offense and LC and there spread running game. Should hear some pads cracking friday night. Look for it to come down to a FG late by LC.
I will take My Devils in this one, Russell by 2 Tds

35-21
Russell 48-20..good luck to both teams..
Russell- 35

Lawrence- 7
It will be close but I say Russell
LC by 3 in OT
Russell 35

Lawrence Co 7
If the Dawgs don't make sloppy mistakes, they will take this in a close one. I think that the team that wants it the most will walk out with the win. Homecoming for LC
As long as the Red Devils don't come out flat, they should take care of the bulldogs with ease. Good Luck to both.

Russell- 35
Lawrence County- 14
Gotta go with my dawgs in a close one
Devils
DevilDawg Wrote:If the Dawgs don't make sloppy mistakes, they will take this in a close one. I think that the team that wants it the most will walk out with the win. Homecoming for LC

We like messing up Homecomings. It was East Carters homecoming as well.Big Grin
Russell gets a little revenge left over from the 1990's and wins big 48-13.
lawrence :ChairHit: russel
Codeman Wrote:lawrence :ChairHit: russel

It's Russell with 2 L's.......:ChairHit: Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:It's Russell with 2 L's.......:ChairHit: Big Grin
Well all tech now are we. lmao.

I will see you there.
Batpuff Wrote:Well all tech now are we. lmao.

I will see you there.

I should be there and Q may come down with me.
Midee1 Wrote:I should be there and Q may come down with me.

Well he needs to and I wouldnt hold my breath. lmao Sorry QQ
It will be the game of the season (regular season) for both these schools.
Batpuff Wrote:Well he needs to and I wouldnt hold my breath. lmao Sorry QQ

Well he does have to ask his better half if he can go but he is supposed to let me know something tomorrow.
Midee1 Wrote:Well he does have to ask his better half if he can go but he is supposed to let me know something tomorrow.

Well that is great I hope he gets to come.
I don't think so.

Russell's biggest game of the regular season will be with Mason County in a few weeks. That one will be for #1 in the district.

I would think Lawrence County's games with Ashland and Greenup for district standings would be more important as well.

I dont think Russell is conisdering this their game of the season, I think Mason or Raceland will be their game of the season, for the players anyway.

gonna be a rough one for the devils, I think LC is more physical up front, and will also be loading the box like east carter, noone deeper than 5 yds most of the game. Lets hope Mcglone goes air raid early Friday or it could be a long night for Red Devil fans.
FBALL Wrote:I don't think so.

Russell's biggest game of the regular season will be with Mason County in a few weeks. That one will be for #1 in the district.

I would think Lawrence County's games with Ashland and Greenup for district standings would be more important as well.
Lawrence Co isn't in the same district with ashland but Greenup Co. will be the team that LC will have to beat if we get by Rowan Co which I think we will then I think the district championship will come down between these two teams and for the past three years this has been anybodys game greenup all ways plays the dawgs tough . A win agianst Russell would mean alot of momentem going into the last part of the season but a loss to Russell I think will be just another part of the building block for this program . If LC can win the battle on the line then they will win this Game GOOD LUCK DAWGS now go out and get you another one. GO DAWGS
Pages: 1 2