Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity vs. St. Xavier (Louisville)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be the game of the week in Kentucky. Looks to be another good game, and I look for St. Xavier to win this one. Game will be played at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium in Louisville.

St. Xavier- 35
Trinity- 24
I will be there and hopefully my buddies that I asked to come down will be able to. I look for Trinity to win this one, last year St. X came in as big favorites and before the first quater was over the Rocks had them down like 14-0. Trinity had just picked a pass off and were getting ready to start from the St. X 30 before the game was called due to a severe thunderstorm.
St. X... should be a good one!
St. Xavier
St. X
Trinity in a close one
Trinity 42
St. X 36
Trinity, should be a great game.
Good luck to both teams.
I got a kid that I work out with every day down here was St. X's starting MLB from last year. We were talking about this game and he really didn't come out and say that St. X was going to get beat, all he would say is that Trinity has a great offense and it should be a good game. With him saying that I am feeling a little more confident in my pick. Anybody else going to this game want to meet up at Beef O'Bradys(across from Papa John's and the baseball field in Central Station) for a few tall boys and some wings?
I taking Trinity in this one. Should be a close game. But after seeing how well Trinity did against St. X of Cinciinatiie i was shoke. Trinity may be the best team in all of Kentucky.
My whole family in Louisville is all about X and my uncle is actually the AD there, so i'll go
X - 42
T - 38
Trinity in a close one.
This is the game I'm goin to watch this week. I would love to stick around and see my Tigers pull the upset against Pburg, but I'm feelin some B-Dubs wings and cold beer before the game and some cold beer and live country music afterwards.
Redneck Wrote:This is the game I'm goin to watch this week. I would love to stick around and see my Tigers pull the upset against Pburg, but I'm feelin some B-Dubs wings and cold beer before the game and some cold beer and live country music afterwards.

I agree with every bit of this one, not gonna miss it for the world. Can't go wrong with wings, booze, football, then jammin' to some country....as for my prediction

T - 17
X - 14
Here in the Eastern the BIG GAME is Belfry vs Pikeville but there is another big game tonight and its in the WEST. Like a shootout at the O.K .corral there will be alot of blood, sweat and tears at Papa Johns Stadium tonight (and its not because Ky beat Louisville two weeks ago). The AAAAAA rivals and lords of Kentucky football will be cracking skulls. I'm a Saint X fan , I love the program class, style and winning tradition . I also love Trinity and I love the fact they hate each other so much. It makes for a great rivalry. My prediction is

Saint X 24
Trinity 21