Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Rowan County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont know much on rowan county nor have i heard anything on them this year but im going to say that the cards win this one
Rowan is a passing team.
They are 1-3
Aug 24, '07 Morgan County Rowan County 53- 0(W)
Aug 31, '07 Fleming County Fleming County 18- 21(L)
Sep 7, '07 East Jessamine Rowan County 12- 32(L)
Sep 14, '07 Open Rowan County- Sep 21, '07
Greenup County Rowan County 12- 34(L)

I say Sc will win this one by 3+ touchdowns
Sheldon Clark by a touchdown.
Sc 28-14
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a close game, Sc's defense seems to be thier problem this year. Their win 30-12 over Magoffin was not very impressive at all.
sc by a touchdwon because there secondary is still not where it should be but its getting there.
Belfry_99 Wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if it was a close game, Sc's defense seems to be thier problem this year. Their win 30-12 over Magoffin was not very impressive at all.

It may have not been impressive but we had alot of things happen that day
SC will win but it will be a high scoring game. Im thinking 50-32 or something crazy like that..good luck to both teams though..
Cards09 Wrote:It may have not been impressive but we had alot of things happen that day

Yeah it was a bad day for the cards. Sc did not have their head on straight. It happens though.
Rowan is more of an option team than a passing team. They run the triple out of the I formation and they will spread the field for speed option. They have some descent players and good size.
I'll go with the Cards in this one. Good Luck to both.

Sheldon Clark- 28
Rowan County- 14
Rowan is not very good at all, if SC doesn't win by 4-5 TD's then something's wrong.