Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Audits are fake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-13-2021, 02:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Holding lit candles

Tiki Torches .
Old School Hound

The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
(06-13-2021, 05:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 02:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Holding lit candles

Tiki Torches .
That's a good one.
Theirs good people on both sides   Wink Wink Wink Wink
(06-13-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 11:21 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 11:05 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 10:45 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2021, 11:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I did not say they lied in court, but I did say if you're typing you're lying. I said the only reason they were drug into court in the first place was because liberals try to use the court system to grind their ax of the day.

You would censor Hannity and Carlson in a heartbeat. But not because of anything resembling honor. You would do it because they're not rabid libs and they disagree with the lies you put up on here every single time you post. And BTW, what became of the court appearances? Nada. And where are all these life ending lawsuits you assured us were coming upon DJT the moment ol Joe took the oath? You get nothing right ever.

Wait…I bet you were tickled pink when the CovCath kid was going to stick it to CNN with Lin Wood leading the way.  But if it’s against your heroes Americans can’t use the courts to represent themselves?  Typical. 

oh no.  Those fellas can say what they want, but News needs to be taken off and there needs to be an understanding these turds are just bloviating for ratings like any heel on the WWE. 
Big Grin nothing happened because FauX testified these blowhards can’t be believed.  They are liars.
“If they’re talking they’re lying.” Big Grin 
you might understand that, TRT. 

it’s June.  Keep sending those checks TRT.  Trump is gonna need them.
TRT would be better off spending his time learning how to bake a cake and hide a hacksaw blade in it.
And once again silence from the 3 clowns in the clown car about spying on Americans.
I get this vision of these fellas faithfully writing penpal letters to their Dear Leader in prison.  Big Grin

Probably standing vigil outside the prison...

I get this vision of tears running down your chubby cheeks as you remember my warnings about the end of time and your ill advised distortions of the truth. I want to see the results of the forensic election audit in Arizona. The audit is happening as provided by long established law under the direct oversight of those legally elected or appointed to conduct such matters. Therefore my interest as bystander is completely legal. I can tell by the way you get all Pathways-esque about this stuff that you think you're way more important a player than you actually are there, MR President maker---- Please 

I see one side claiming fraud and I see the other side going through desperate throes trying to stop any investigation into those claims of fraud. Let's see what comes of it and then you can try and twist your way out of that one like you do about all your predictions. And CFvector, unless I change my mind all Republicans can continue to expect from me is my vote. I have to help fund their campaigns through taxation, and that burden more than meets my desire to contribute. It was your liberal cohorts led the way in the staged bull that made the CC kid a millionaire. His case was yet another one of your predictions that never got off the basement floor. I did laugh my self to side stitches over that one for sure.
(06-13-2021, 05:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 10:45 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait…I bet you were tickled pink when the CovCath kid was going to stick it to CNN with Lin Wood leading the way.  But if it’s against your heroes Americans can’t use the courts to represent themselves?  Typical. 

oh no.  Those fellas can say what they want, but News needs to be taken off and there needs to be an understanding these turds are just bloviating for ratings like any heel on the WWE. 
Big Grin nothing happened because FauX testified these blowhards can’t be believed.  They are liars.

TRT would be better off spending his time learning how to bake a cake and hide a hacksaw blade in it.
And once again silence from the 3 clowns in the clown car about spying on Americans.
I get this vision of these fellas faithfully writing penpal letters to their Dear Leader in prison.  Big Grin

ttt
(06-13-2021, 10:45 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait…I bet you were tickled pink when the CovCath kid was going to stick it to CNN with Lin Wood leading the way.  But if it’s against your heroes Americans can’t use the courts to represent themselves?  Typical. 

I get this vision of tears running down your chubby cheeks as you remember my warnings about the end of time and your ill advised distortions of the truth. I want to see the results of the forensic election audit in Arizona. The audit is happening as provided by long established law under the direct oversight of those legally elected or appointed to conduct such matters. Therefore my interest as bystander is completely legal. I can tell by the way you get all Pathways-esque about this stuff that you think you're way more important a player than you actually are there, MR President maker---- Please 

I see one side claiming fraud and I see the other side going through desperate throes trying to stop any investigation into those claims of fraud. Let's see what comes of it and then you can try and twist your way out of that one like you do about all your predictions. And CFvector, unless I change my mind all Republicans can continue to expect from me is my vote. I have to help fund their campaigns through taxation, and that burden more than meets my desire to contribute. It was your liberal cohorts led the way in the staged bull that made the CC kid a millionaire. His case was yet another one of your predictions that never got off the basement floor. I did laugh my self to side stitches over that one for sure.
Are you trying to fat shame me, TRT? You have no idea what I look like, but it’s obvious you are a person who would demean a person you feel is heavier than your liking.  Is that what real Christians do?  

Why don’t you fat shame your Dear Leader?  You love that fat.  Probably have a poster of his panty lines while he is playing tennis.  Big Grin  

I’m not important at all.  Ironic you’re telling me I think I’m important when you compose epic lamentations on BGR constantly that no one reads. Big Grin maybe Hooter reads them. The rest of us ignore that BS. 

sure.  But your side just established a pattern.  Every election will now get audits and undermined. The end of democracy and the USA was started by Trumplicans. Period.  Full stop.  Write that down.  

Many of you will be dead and gone while the rest of us deal with the crumbling you started. Thanks for that.
(06-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 11:05 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]TRT would be better off spending his time learning how to bake a cake and hide a hacksaw blade in it.

Are you trying to fat shame me, TRT? You have no idea what I look like, but it’s obvious you are a person who would demean a person you feel is heavier than your liking.  Is that what real Christians do?  

Why don’t you fat shame your Dear Leader?  You love that fat.  Probably have a poster of his panty lines while he is playing tennis.  Big Grin  

I’m not important at all.  Ironic you’re telling me I think I’m important when you compose epic lamentations on BGR constantly that no one reads. Big Grin maybe Hooter reads them. The rest of us ignore that BS. 

sure.  But your side just established a pattern.  Every election will now get audits and undermined. The end of democracy and the USA was started by Trumplicans. Period.  Full stop.  Write that down.  

Many of you will be dead and gone while the rest of us deal with the crumbling you started. Thanks for that.

The thing that really is ironic and continually never ceases to amuse with you, are your categorical prognostications on your own. To that end you don't know how long you've got to live, much less assume you'll be here longer than the next guy. I have a responsibility, as I have recently substantiated beyond dispute from inerrant Scripture, to warn you Cardfan. My epic lamentations, thanks for so closely mirroring my writing style and inflection, are taken out of Scripture. That is likely inconvenient for you, as it is anyone.

My side tries to hold the line on establishing the patterns that your side gleefully launches into without the slightest hesitation, write that down. Here's one more for you; this nation has no shortage of youthful adherents to conservatism. You can footnote your writing with that. And I'll throw yet this one little qualifier in addition. YOU will be stuck with paying the taxes on the free-for-all giveaways over which your side presently presides. Thanks for that.
(06-13-2021, 06:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 11:21 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I get this vision of these fellas faithfully writing penpal letters to their Dear Leader in prison.  Big Grin

The thing that really is ironic and continually never ceases to amuse with you, are your categorical prognostications on your own. To that end you don't know how long you've got to live, much less assume you'll be here longer than the next guy. I have a responsibility, as I have recently substantiated beyond dispute from inerrant Scripture, to warn you Cardfan. My epic lamentations, thanks for so closely mirroring my writing style and inflection, are taken out of Scripture. That is likely inconvenient for you, as it is anyone.

My side tries to hold the line on establishing the patterns that your side gleefully launches into without the slightest hesitation, write that down. Here's one more for you; this nation has no shortage of youthful adherents to conservatism. You can footnote your writing with that. And I'll throw yet this one little qualifier in addition. YOU will be stuck with paying the taxes on the free-for-all giveaways over which your side presently presides. Thanks for that.
Hold the line?  Your side allowed and supported insurrection. An attack on the United States Capitol or the greatest event of treason since the Civil War. 

don’t start with the hypocrisy about paying the bills and  taxes after you slobbered over the 2017 tax cut for the rich. If conservatives cared about deficits and debt that would have never happened.  But hypocrites going to hypocrite per usual.  These rich dudes keep suckering you suckers into making it easier for them. Thanks for that.  

better generations asked the rich to pay their part, not you TRT.  You latch on to the worst of the worst.  Thanks for that.
(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Probably standing vigil outside the prison...

Hold the line?  Your side allowed and supported insurrection. An attack on the United States Capitol or the greatest event of treason since the Civil War. 

don’t start with the hypocrisy about paying the bills and  taxes after you slobbered over the 2017 tax cut for the rich. If conservatives cared about deficits and debt that would have never happened.  But hypocrites going to hypocrite per usual.  These rich dudes keep suckering you suckers into making it easier for them. Thanks for that.  

better generations asked the rich to pay their part, not you TRT.  You latch on to the worst of the worst.  Thanks for that.
You and your ilk are not far removed from the worst of the worst, parasite. You should get a job and stop letting your envy of rich dudes eat away at your soul. You don't get rich drawing a welfare check.
(06-13-2021, 08:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 05:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I get this vision of tears running down your chubby cheeks as you remember my warnings about the end of time and your ill advised distortions of the truth. I want to see the results of the forensic election audit in Arizona. The audit is happening as provided by long established law under the direct oversight of those legally elected or appointed to conduct such matters. Therefore my interest as bystander is completely legal. I can tell by the way you get all Pathways-esque about this stuff that you think you're way more important a player than you actually are there, MR President maker---- Please 

You and your ilk are not far removed from the worst of the worst, parasite. You should get a job and stop letting your envy of rich dudes eat away at your soul. You don't get rich drawing a welfare check.
I’m just pissed I’m paying your way and theirs too. It was bad enough you are taking my money much less these billionaires sucking it up too.
(06-13-2021, 08:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to fat shame me, TRT? You have no idea what I look like, but it’s obvious you are a person who would demean a person you feel is heavier than your liking.  Is that what real Christians do?  

I’m just pissed I’m paying your way and theirs too. It was bad enough you are taking my money much less these billionaires sucking it up too.
You are not fooling anybody, Twin Ticks. You are sitting at home all day playing keyboard warrior with your two accounts. You are not paying money to support anybody, including yourself.
(06-13-2021, 08:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 06:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that really is ironic and continually never ceases to amuse with you, are your categorical prognostications on your own. To that end you don't know how long you've got to live, much less assume you'll be here longer than the next guy. I have a responsibility, as I have recently substantiated beyond dispute from inerrant Scripture, to warn you Cardfan. My epic lamentations, thanks for so closely mirroring my writing style and inflection, are taken out of Scripture. That is likely inconvenient for you, as it is anyone.

You are not fooling anybody, Twin Ticks. You are sitting at home all day playing keyboard warrior with your two accounts. You are not paying money to support anybody, including yourself.
I’m not trying to fool anybody.  You invented this narrative of who I am.  You are using an old Trump narcissist tactic of accusing people of what you do. 

It’s pretty comical actually.  

You literally are what you accuse everybody you disagree with of being:  On the govt dole keyboard warrior.  Big Grin 
Big Grin
(06-13-2021, 09:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hold the line?  Your side allowed and supported insurrection. An attack on the United States Capitol or the greatest event of treason since the Civil War. 

I’m not trying to fool anybody.  You invented this narrative of who I am.  You are using an old Trump narcissist tactic of accusing people of what you do. 

You literally are what you accuse everybody you disagree with of being:  On the govt dole keyboard warrior.  Big Grin 
Big Grin
Anybody who wants to look at the time stamps on the posts from your two accounts knows the truth. You are too busy patting yourself on the back using multiple accounts during the day to be holding down a job. What a pathetic liar you are! Mommy must be proud.

I have wasted enough time. I will now resume ignoring you. Enjoy posting into your echo chamber tomorrow, doofus.
(06-13-2021, 09:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You and your ilk are not far removed from the worst of the worst, parasite. You should get a job and stop letting your envy of rich dudes eat away at your soul. You don't get rich drawing a welfare check.

Big Grin
Anybody who wants to look at the time stamps on the posts from your two accounts knows the truth. You are too busy patting yourself on the back using multiple accounts during the day to be holding down a job. What a pathetic liar you are! Mommy must be proud.

I have wasted enough time. I will now resume ignoring you. Enjoy posting into your echo chamber tomorrow, doofus.
Big Grin 
run back to your yard with your ball.

TRT it's being run by a Cyber Ninja. NO credibility what so ever. The GQP is only ones involved in it.
TRT first sign of ignorance is doing the same thing over and over expecting results not going to happen. Told you the GQP would rather campaign on issues rather than do something about them. With one exception make sure the rich pay as little if any taxes possible they are good at that.
(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hold the line?  Your side allowed and supported insurrection. An attack on the United States Capitol or the greatest event of treason since the Civil War. 

Big Grin

Projection.
(06-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You and your ilk are not far removed from the worst of the worst, parasite. You should get a job and stop letting your envy of rich dudes eat away at your soul. You don't get rich drawing a welfare check.

Big Grin

Projection.

^^Mushroom soup making fun of mushrooms.
(06-15-2021, 12:14 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m just pissed I’m paying your way and theirs too. It was bad enough you are taking my money much less these billionaires sucking it up too.

Big Grin

Projection.

Big Grin 
you said it best, TRT!!
Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
The DOJ will try to seize the ballots in the Arizona audit and that's how the entire world will know the Biden Administration did not win a free and fair election.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1403019173907906561

Following up on my last tweet, this mean the changes to the results on Nov 5 and Nov 17 (and then published and certified on Nov 21) were made REMOTELY by an ANONYMOUS user without proper logon credentials.
(06-15-2021, 12:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You are not fooling anybody, Twin Ticks. You are sitting at home all day playing keyboard warrior with your two accounts. You are not paying money to support anybody, including yourself.

Big Grin

Projection.

Big Grin 
you said it best, TRT!!

I can easily see how satire would go right over your head. Projection is the liberal, willfully ignorant way of dodging reality.

[But what does projection actually mean in this sense? According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else there Cardfan.]
(06-15-2021, 04:01 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 09:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not trying to fool anybody.  You invented this narrative of who I am.  You are using an old Trump narcissist tactic of accusing people of what you do. 

Big Grin

Projection.

Big Grin 
you said it best, TRT!!

I can easily see how satire would go right over your head. Projection is the liberal, willfully ignorant way of dodging reality.

[But what does projection actually mean in this sense? According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else there Cardfan.]
I understood it perfectly; you provided a witty little saying to support what we said about Hoot.

You did great!! Big Grin
(06-16-2021, 08:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2021, 04:01 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Projection.

Big Grin 
you said it best, TRT!!

I understood it perfectly; you provided a witty little saying to support what we said about Hoot.

You did great!! Big Grin

I know you are but what am I? Mocking people from that pedestal in your mind doesn't make you seem all that bright in my book.

Every time you feel the walls coming in on you in one of these discussions it's the exact same dodge. At least you did admit to it this time.
https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/arizon...test-audit

“New developments in the latest audit of Arizona’s Maricopa County 2020 general election results reveal a connection to a cabin in the remote Swan Valley of northwest Montana.”

This doesn’t sound like a nefarious, evil James Bondesque plan at all. Dodgy
(06-17-2021, 07:55 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/arizon...test-audit

“New developments in the latest audit of Arizona’s Maricopa County 2020 general election results reveal a connection to a cabin in the remote Swan Valley of northwest Montana.”

This doesn’t sound like a nefarious, evil James Bondesque plan at all. Dodgy
CYFIR
Can't make this stuff up. Merrick Garland needs to start locking people up.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/huffpost...33458.html

Will any sane person believe the results of this fiasco of an audit?

In the latest development in the partisan Republican “audit” of Arizona presidential votes, voting system data has been taken to a secret hideout in Montana.

An unsupervised driver transported copies of ballot data in a truck to a cabin in the community of Bigfork in northwest Montana, several media outlets reported.

In one off-the-rails operation, Cyber Ninjas operatives are seeking evidence of bamboo fibers in ballots as proof that China interfered with the election. One of the auditors actually appears on the same ballots he’s reviewing as both a failed GOP candidate and an elector for Trump.

Election officials have warned that large numbers of the unsecured ballots may already have been altered or trashed, and are now completely unreliable — and that manipulation of voting machines has rendered them unusable for future elections.
It looks like the Democrat propagandists are out in full force today. Judging by the Democrats extreme efforts to discredit the results of an audit, which began before the audit began, they must know how devastating the results will be for China Joe Biden and his party.

I have news for you sycophants, the results of the investigation into Georgia's election, including a likely forensic audit similar to the one being conducted in Arizona, are going to be even worse for Democrats. The crooked Republicans who were responsible for bringing Dominion voting machines to the Peach State have seen the writing on the wall and are now criticizing the way that the election was conducted.

In other news, Michigan recently enacted a new voter ID law that has overwhelming public support. That does not bode well for Democrats because it makes it more likely that a forensic audit will be done in that state if widespread election fraud is documented in Arizona and Georgia.

Donald Trump won the 2020 election but Democrats stole his second term. As Biden's popularity continues to drop, it is going to become hard to find a live American willing to admit that they voted for the imbecile.
(06-18-2021, 11:52 AM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://currently.att.yahoo.com/huffpost...33458.html

Will any sane person believe the results of this fiasco of an audit?

In the latest development in the partisan Republican “audit” of Arizona presidential votes, voting system data has been taken to a secret hideout in Montana.

An unsupervised driver transported copies of ballot data in a truck to a cabin in the community of Bigfork in northwest Montana, several media outlets reported.

In one off-the-rails operation, Cyber Ninjas operatives are seeking evidence of bamboo fibers in ballots as proof that China interfered with the election. One of the auditors actually appears on the same ballots he’s reviewing as both a failed GOP candidate and an elector for Trump.

Election officials have warned that large numbers of the unsecured ballots may already have been altered or trashed, and are now completely unreliable — and that manipulation of voting machines has rendered them unusable for future elections.

LOL. Seriously, are ridicule and suggestions of mental instability all you guys can ever come up with? It might still be the third grade for you, but the romper room recess theatrics leave a bit to be desired for the rest of us.
They might as well have transported the ballots to Hoot Gibson's basement "lab."
I guess we should be happy that KY went for Trump or our state legislature would be doing the same thing.

I wonder how much Cyber Ninjas and Trumpies are getting for this voter data they are obviously selling.
Pages: 1 2 3