Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort 84 Bracken County 0 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad they didn't run it up.
No sense in scores like this.
Really no sense in this, I wonder how much heat the Frankfort coach will take after this.
I would be ashamed to admit that I beat a team by 84 points. That is unsportsmen like...
y bother playing a team u can beat that bad
I remember Boyd playing them and they only had like 14 kids on the team. I guess you could play 8 man football against their 11 to make it even..?????
Thats right down dirty in this case you tell your kids not to score after the game is out of reach, but you know i hope it comes back to bite them in the butt
No sense in a score like this one. Frankfort probably had the game won at half.
This is crap. The clock continues at 45. So why continue to score? just a lot of class, I guess.
If you cant play with a team then they shouldnt schedule them. Frankfort should take no blame for this if the other team can't stop you then why not score.
When Matewan beat Burch last year and Paul McCoy had his 600 or whatever yards, the score was not this high.
when you have 19 kids or so on a team and that is everybody that can play...you can not match up............ Sorry for the team who is struggling but when you play 8th graders against 12th graders and they are still scoring.. then what can you do??? on your first offensive play throw it to the linebacker????????
Adults need to show a little class. Get real!