Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bobby Bowling Named Owsley Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Owsley AD has been named head coach.
Not even close to a good hire. Brobrowski afraid to hire someone good and pay out the money for them. That program is in shambles and has been for awhile.
(06-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Turf Muncher Wrote: [ -> ]Not even close to a good hire.  Brobrowski afraid to hire someone good and pay out the money for them. That program is in shambles and has been for awhile.
I respectfully disagree. I think it’s a great hire. I played freshman/jv ball for Bowling and the guy pushed me harder than any coach i’ve ever had. I believe the JV team had 1 or 2 losses that year and over 10 wins. Their senior year they won 6 games. i don’t believe the teams they played got better as much as that group just didn’t improve after he left. Having a coach that cares is key. he will. he made you wanna come to practice. made you look forward to going at it 7 days a week if you had to. High school boys need that. Very high character guy and he knows the X’s and O’s too. I still remember a couple of his plays to this day. I can’t speak for everyone but I can’t wait to see how Bowling elevates the program.
Who?
2000 Owsley County Graduate.

EKU Assistant for one season.
North Laurel Assistant for one season.
South Laurel Assistant for one season.
Hazard Assistant for 4 seasons.
Hazard Interim Girls Coach for part of a season.
Powell County Assistant for 2 seasons.
Somerset Girls Coach for One season. Went 15-13.
(06-02-2021, 06:15 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Owsley AD has been named head coach.

Isnt Bowling the AD too?
(06-03-2021, 11:17 AM)14th_region_fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2021, 06:15 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Owsley AD has been named head coach.

Isnt Bowling the AD too?

Yes.