Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 29 Boyd County 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final Score..
Congrats LC!
Congrats LC
Way to go Dawgs!! Coty Roberts scored the winning TD with under 4 minutes to play.
Good win and 1st place in the district.
District is all that matters. Its basically a new season. Glad to see LC get the win. Congrats guys and keep working hard.
1-0 in District play for LC, thats all that matters.
Thought Boyd would pull it out,,,,,,,,,,guess not..
Congrats to the Bulldogs! Much needed win.
EKSG didn't Lawrence have several turn overs in this one?
CatDawg Wrote:EKSG didn't Lawrence have several turn overs in this one?

Yes 2 muffed kickoff returns. 2 fumbles and had a touchdown called dead on a backward lateral.
If we could just have put together a full game we should have blown them out.
CatDawg Wrote:If we could just have put together a full game we should have blown them out.

I agree with that statement to a limit. Boyd offensively has about a total of 10 plays. They have a scissors play out of the I. Then they have a scissors fake and have every receiver coming across the field and the defenisve secondary. This pass play seemed to be the one they go to when they need a lot of yardage quickly.
CatDawg Wrote:If we could just have put together a full game we should have blown them out.

From the way it sounds from their past games, if they could've put together a full game all this season they very well could be 5-0. Maybe with this win they will put the slow starts behind them. They still have every chance in the world to go perfect in district play and I would love to see them do that so most people will finally get off the coach's back. Best of luck to the Dawgs this season:rockon:
Agree with that Grizz.
GRIZZ Wrote:From the way it sounds from their past games, if they could've put together a full game all this season they very well could be 5-0. Maybe with this win they will put the slow starts behind them. They still have every chance in the world to go perfect in district play and I would love to see them do that so most people will finally get off the coach's back. Best of luck to the Dawgs this season:rockon:

I couldnt agree with this statement anymore. Right on the money!! I still have certain questions about the team but that isnt meant for a messag board especially after a win.
Congratz Lawerence
Congrats Lawrence..
Congrats Lawrence on the big win. Who's next for the Dawgs?
Old School Wrote:Congrats Lawrence on the big win. Who's next for the Dawgs?
Russell
Batpuff Wrote:Russell

See ya next Friday.
congrats LC
Congrats LC on the great win....
GRIZZ Wrote:From the way it sounds from their past games, if they could've put together a full game all this season they very well could be 5-0. Maybe with this win they will put the slow starts behind them. They still have every chance in the world to go perfect in district play and I would love to see them do that so most people will finally get off the coach's back. Best of luck to the Dawgs this season:rockon:

I don't know about 5-0, they probably would have needed two full games put together to beat Belfry.

I am VERY happy for LC in this one. A win goes a long way, and this so happens to put the Bulldogs in the driver's seat of the district. As long as LC wins all their district games then they make the regional finals... there is nothing at all wrong with that.
When was the last time that Boyd co went 0-5 ?
Congrats Lawrence
was a very exciting game...boyd used up their timeouts too soon which could have helped them in the end...way to go dawgs...now we can say we'er back on track all we have to do now is get the train a moving...
Congrats Bulldogs!!!
Well I know the score doesnt show it, but the Dawgs played good on D last night. They had a few problems when the QB was forced to scramble. They were finally hitting last night. Still need some work on wrapping up.
Looked a little sloppy and scattered at times but, a win is a win and we'll sure take it!!
Pages: 1 2