Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do the brainwashed libs on here now think Biden is a Russian asset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/url]

[Image: fbtPJUYI_normal.jpg]

Emerald Robinson @EmeraldRobinson

·
[url=https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1395417777532542977]9h

So you're telling me that Russian hackers did the Colonial shutdown and a week later the Biden Administration waives sanctions on a Russian pipeline?

And brainwashed people believe Trump was a Russian spy? How dumb are these people? Biden shuts down pipelines here in the USA then okays Russian pipelines in Europe. These people need to be scoffed at and rejected. They are the dumbest and most corrupt people on the planet.
You need to delete Twitter.
(05-21-2021, 11:54 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to delete Twitter.
About what I expected, even worse than not responding at all. Your brain is damaged by your TV and won't process anything other than liberal propaganda.
(05-21-2021, 11:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
About what I expected, even worse than not responding at all. Your brain is damaged by your TV and won't process anything other than liberal propaganda.
Did you fact-check that before you posted it?  

It's full of half-truths, which is true of most everything you post.  140 word outrage tweets set your hair on fire, JP.
(05-20-2021, 10:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ][/url]

·

So you're telling me that Russian hackers did the Colonial shutdown and a week later the Biden Administration waives sanctions on a Russian pipeline?

And brainwashed people believe Trump was a Russian spy? How dumb are these people? Biden shuts down pipelines here in the USA then okays Russian pipelines in Europe. These people need to be scoffed at and rejected. They are the dumbest and most corrupt people on the planet.
Nothing but Lies you can do better than this at least Catturd made a little sense and I mean Little

What happened to your source Catturd ?
(05-21-2021, 12:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

·

Nothing but Lies you can do better than this at least Catturd made a little sense and I mean Little

Just what I expected from you, another totally useless post.
A lot of hot air but no facts presented by CF or vector. Probably waiting to hear what Maddow has to say about it so they know what opinion to adopt.
It's a whole lot more complex than what Jet has stated.

I believe the U.S. waived the sanctions to try and rebuild our relationship with Germany, which Trump destroyed. That being said, I'm not sure it's a good thing for the long haul, but the sanctions can be imposed again at any time.
(05-21-2021, 12:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2021, 12:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

·

Just what I expected from you, another totally useless post.
And you think yours are useful come on Jet it's just somebody's opinion what you put on here you can do better than this. Maybe

(05-21-2021, 12:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of hot air but no facts presented by CF or vector. Probably waiting to hear what Maddow has to say about it so they know what opinion to adopt.
At least Maddow has more credibility than a catturd all he has to offer is which cat litter he prefers
(05-21-2021, 12:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]It's a whole lot more complex than what Jet has stated.

I believe the U.S. waived the sanctions to try and rebuild our relationship with Germany, which Trump destroyed.  That being said, I'm not sure it's a good thing for the long haul, but the sanctions can be imposed again at any time.
LOL you guys didn't think the Russian Hoax was complicated! Biden cleaning up Trumps mess by closing pipelines here and green-lighting Russia in Europe isn't complicated at all. Nice try there, but nobody with any sense will buy it.
(05-21-2021, 12:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2021, 12:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]It's a whole lot more complex than what Jet has stated.

I believe the U.S. waived the sanctions to try and rebuild our relationship with Germany, which Trump destroyed.  That being said, I'm not sure it's a good thing for the long haul, but the sanctions can be imposed again at any time.
LOL you guys didn't think the Russian Hoax was complicated! Biden cleaning up Trumps mess by closing pipelines here and green-lighting Russia in Europe isn't complicated at all. Nice try there, but nobody with any sense will buy it.
It's been established Trump's campaign manager worked with the Russians to help Trump the Hoax is another Lie from the Dear Leader's Posse
It's very obvious that the brainwashed original poster knows nothing about Russian hackers.

·

If Biden is on the take from Ukraine, then why would he go against them now concerning the pipeline???
(05-21-2021, 02:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

·

If Biden is on the take from Ukraine, then why would he go against them now concerning the pipeline???
Mental gymnastics in 5..4..3..2..
(05-21-2021, 02:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

·

Jet will have to get back with you he is waiting on Catturds opinion
The Outsider
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
I wonder if the subject of a $3.5 million payment by Yelena Baturina to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a company linked to Hunter Biden, will come up during Creepy Joe's summit meeting with Putin? It is a real bummer having a president who may be vulnerable to blackmail by multiple U.S. enemies. Russia or China could always just release damaging information on the Biden crime family that would be difficult for even the U.S. Democrat/media to ignore.
(06-01-2021, 01:14 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the subject of a $3.5 million payment by Yelena Baturina to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a company linked to Hunter Biden, will come up during Creepy Joe's summit meeting with Putin? It is a real bummer having a president who may be vulnerable to blackmail by multiple U.S. enemies. Russia or China could always just release damaging information on the Biden crime family that would be difficult for even the U.S. Democrat/media to ignore.
Quooter NO because their is nothing to it. Now on the other hand wouldn't it be funny if the Russians turned over the pee pictures ?
Emerald Robinson asked the right question. How dumb are these guys? It would be difficult to overstate how dumb they are to believe that Trump was colluding with the Russians and believe that Joe Biden got nothing of value for waiving sanctions for a Russian pipeline that will extend Russian's influence over western Europe.

I do not look forward to the upcoming summit. Putin is an intelligent man. Biden is a man.
(06-05-2021, 10:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Emerald Robinson asked the right question. How dumb are these guys? It would be difficult to overstate how dumb they are to believe that Trump was colluding with the Russians and believe that Joe Biden got nothing of value for waiving sanctions for a Russian pipeline that will extend Russian's influence over western Europe.

I do not look forward to the upcoming summit. Putin is an intelligent man. Biden is a man.
Quooter your Dear Leader Campaign did collude with the Russians. Dear Leader campaign manager gave his loan shark very important and secret internal polling data that is the facts. Then Dear Leader's campaign manager loan shark gave it to Russian CIA who used it to help Dear Leader and hurt Clinton that is the facts. Now Dear Leader's close friend Roger worked with wikileaks to release the emails in a timely fashion that is a fact. Then on his way out of office Dear Leader pardon both of his close friends Roger and Paul that is a fact.
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list. (I ignore all illiterate conspiracy nuts.)
(06-06-2021, 11:17 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list. (I ignore all illiterate conspiracy nuts.)
Quooter NO answer to the Truth or the Facts