Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Evangel Christian's rough road in football return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All games on the road.  This doesn't look like a fun schedule for Evangel Christian's return to football this fall.  Any idea what this program is going to look like?

8/20 at Pikeville
8/27 at Paris
9/10 at Williamsburg
9/24 at Lloyd Memorial
10/8 at Elizabethtown
10/15 at Letcher Central
10/22 at Bardstown
10/29 at Owensboro Catholic
They must think there going have some talent because that is a tough schedule for any class A team.
Going to be interesting because no idea if the team that gets off the bus in Pikeville on 8/20 will look like a small-college team or high school JV team...
^ that a varsity schedule?
^^^Yes bac, but no way of knowing how good they are going to be.
Some good kids transferring. Young kids, but good.
Good luck to the eagles
(05-19-2021, 08:52 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]They must think there going have some talent because that is a tough schedule for any class A team.

That’s a tough schedule for most any team besides Trinity…
I'm sure Brandon Bender knows what he's doing.
(06-10-2021, 09:09 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Brandon Bender knows what he's doing.

Brandon "The Rule" Bender definitely knows what he's doing. But is it all on the up and up?
(07-06-2021, 06:23 PM)TheOracle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2021, 09:09 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Brandon Bender knows what he's doing.

Brandon "The Rule" Bender definitely knows what he's doing. But is it all on the up and up?
The KHSAA will sort it all out. Haha of course I'm just kidding . Really looking forward to seeing this team take the field in Pikeville on August 20th. I will be in Louisville for the first week of August and staying a mile away, I will for sure cruise by their practice and give them the (totally untrained) eye test.
Sounds like another LCA situation that true class A teams will have to deal with at some point.
(07-06-2021, 08:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2021, 06:23 PM)TheOracle Wrote: [ -> ]

The KHSAA will sort it all out. Haha of course I'm just kidding . Really looking forward to seeing this team take the field in Pikeville on August 20th. I will be in Louisville for the first week of August and staying a mile away, I will for sure cruise by their practice and give them the (totally untrained) eye test.

I'm still trying to figure out how he accomplished this, but I'm hearing he has broken more rules than they have written.
^^^Sadly, looking more and more like it's going to be a circus at Evangel...
(07-12-2021, 03:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Sadly, looking more and more like it's going to be a circus at Evangel...
Fits right in with JCPS and the Louisville football circus.