Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biden and Israel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden is taking some heat from both sides in his slow play of the new Israel and Palestine dust-up.  Israel has always been a Lose-Lose situation for any United States politician:  too much support and Israel has a tendency to overstep; too little support and the evangelicals at home roast you.  

thoughts and opinions on the situation and Biden's handling?
Page one of Obama playbook
(05-19-2021, 10:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Page one of Obama playbook

but this happened after Kushner fixed the ME, TRT.
Yeah and after Biden came riding in and nixed the Keystone project and stopped military equipment shipments to Israel and jumped back in bed with Iran.
(05-20-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah and after Biden came riding in and nixed the Keystone project and stopped military equipment shipments to Israel and jumped back in bed with Iran.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/55387...ael-report

say what?  Woah
(05-20-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah and after Biden came riding in and nixed the Keystone project and stopped military equipment shipments to Israel and jumped back in bed with Iran.
Keystone you do know that's Canada's oil ? 
Military Equipment to Israel Dear Leader has not only made a Fool out of you but know a Liar 
Biden administration approved $735 million arms sale to Israel - sources | Reuters
You have sold your soul to Trump
Iran is closer NOW than at any time of having a nuclear weapon sanctions don't work we have tried that for 40 years why should we think it will work
(05-20-2021, 01:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Keystone you do know that's Canada's oil ? 
Military Equipment to Israel Dear Leader has not only made a Fool out of you but know a Liar 
Biden administration approved $735 million arms sale to Israel - sources | Reuters
You have sold your soul to Trump
Iran is closer NOW than at any time of having a nuclear weapon sanctions don't work we have tried that for 40 years why should we think it will work
I have a feeling he is talking about some other Keystone Project.   Can't wait for that explanation.   Sleepy
May 17, 20216:02 PM EDT
Aerospace & DefenseBiden administration approved $735 million arms sale to Israel - sources
Note: Date and headline taken off your link

Which of course is a belated reaction to having exacerbated the whole affair in the first place.

CLASS DISMISSED
(05-20-2021, 01:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]May 17, 20216:02 PM EDT
Aerospace & DefenseBiden administration approved $735 million arms sale to Israel - sources

Which of course is a belated reaction to having exacerbated the whole affair in the first place.

CLASS DISMISSED
Belated reaction?  Sounds like to me Biden admin is paying Israel to stop their side of hostilities.
(05-20-2021, 08:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

CLASS DISMISSED
Belated reaction?  Sounds like to me Biden admin is paying Israel to stop their side of hostilities.

Yeah well it sounds to me like they were getting concerned the charges of the administration inflaming the whole mess may be starting to stick. And don't try to act like you don't know about the bill being authored by AOC and Rashida Tlaib banning weapons sales to Israel.
(05-20-2021, 11:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

CLASS DISMISSED

Yeah well it sounds to me like they were getting concerned the charges of the administration inflaming the whole mess may be starting to stick. And don't try to act like you don't know about the bill being authored by AOC and Rashida Tlaib banning weapons sales to Israel.
That's a big leap even for you, TRT. 

When it passes you can get your panties in a wad.  Faux News is just getting your lather up with those two to keep you watching.
(05-21-2021, 11:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2021, 11:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

CLASS DISMISSED

That's a big leap even for you, TRT. 

When it passes you can get your panties in a wad.  Faux News is just getting your lather up with those two to keep you watching.
TRT and Jet have been warned Dear Leader will make Fools out of them now you can add Liars also
They have sold there soul to this guy
https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...-agreement

“President Biden congratulated Israel's new president on his election on Wednesday amid the potential ouster of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Israel's parliament elected center-left politician Isaac Herzog to the nation's No. 2 post. He is expected to assume to the role in July at the end of the seven-year term of current Israeli President Reuven Rivlin.

Biden made no mention of Netanyahu in his statement late Wednesday, hours after a coalition reported to Rivlin that it had reached an agreement to replace the prime minister amid political turmoil in the country.”

Bye bye Bibi. There may be some progress now.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
(06-03-2021, 08:23 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...-agreement

“President Biden congratulated Israel's new president on his election on Wednesday amid the potential ouster of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Israel's parliament elected center-left politician Isaac Herzog to the nation's No. 2 post. He is expected to assume to the role in July at the end of the seven-year term of current Israeli President Reuven Rivlin.

Biden made no mention of Netanyahu in his statement late Wednesday, hours after a coalition reported to Rivlin that it had reached an agreement to replace the prime minister amid political turmoil in the country.”

Bye bye Bibi.  There may be some progress now.
Look's to me Israel is tired of their verson of Trump(Dear Leader)
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.