Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions in the Tourney S.V. verses Allen Central!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Write ur predictions
Ill post mine later
It depends on Thomas.

If she plays the post , where she needs to be, Allen Central by 7.

If she plays the wing and some post, Shelby Valley by 10.
Valley has a lot of momentum going into this game.
I'll take the scrappy SV in a close one.
im going to take Valley in a barn-burner
I'm going to say that Valley wins this one, no matter where Thomas plays. Last time Valley and AC met, Thomas had 47 points against them. I'm going to say that they are going to have a defense that focuses on their main player, ensuring that she doesn't get as many looks at the basket this time. Good Luck Valley!

Valley by 9
Valley has really been playing excellent ball. I love seeing them overcome everything they have been through!

These girls are focused and ready for this game. Im going to say Valley by 8!

LETS GO CATS!!! Big Grin
I really appreciate your enthusiasm and support for the Lady Kats catfan! Thanks!
who does sv have to shut down thomas?

ester fleming had 39 that game so does that mean ac will focus on her?

thomas is a great post player i just don't know if valley has the size, and strength to match up with her.

if thomas plays good i'm going with ac by 3

if fleming plays good i'm going to say valley by 10....ester has to lead her team and get the momentum going to win. roberts will have to step up tomorrow also.....shes got a nice jumper

good luck to both teams!
I never said that Thomas could be shut down. I just think that Valley is going to try to not let Thomas touch the ball as much as she did last time. AC may very well have a defense that focuses on Esther, but there are 10 other players on Valley's team that are capable of stepping it up.

I agree, Thomas is probably the best post player in Eastern Kentucky.

Valley needs to use their speed and defense to their advantage... and AC needs to use their inside advantage.

I believe this will be a close ball game--- the win going to Valley.
I'm going with Valley by 3. They're playing so well now.
Does anyone have any updates on SV and AC????