Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dale Jr. to drive No. 88, adds Pepsi as sponsor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mountain Dew and Amp should make a good looking color scheme for Dale's car.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story...id=3027220
I like the Mountain Dew car better with the old school mountain dew logo on the side. Well I gotta go get a whole new wardrobe now LOL!!!
For all those Dale Jr. fans with the #8 tattoo on them, all you have to do now is add another 8, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:For all those Dale Jr. fans with the #8 tattoo on them, all you have to do now is add another 8, lol.
Yep, they got lucky...lol
i will have to buy a green vehicle now.
I wonder how the Dale Jr. fans are going to react with Gordon being his new teammate? I know Jr. fans at Bristol out number everyone else 5 to 1, and I think they all hate Gordon and Johnson.
IMO i think it is a bunch of bull...he should have never left DEI that was for his dad...but go JR. My whole family is earnhardt fans, and they r highly ticked off to but were still his fans.
Codeman Wrote:IMO i think it is a bunch of bull...he should have never left DEI that was for his dad...but go JR. My whole family is earnhardt fans, and they r highly ticked off to but were still his fans.

Basicly he couldn't get along with Teresa. She won't put the money into the business like Sr. did, that's one of the main reasons Jr. wanted half the company. I don't see why she wouldn't do the deal, she don't anything about the sport, she just cares about the money.
blackcat Wrote:I wonder how the Dale Jr. fans are going to react with Gordon being his new teammate? I know Jr. fans at Bristol out number everyone else 5 to 1, and I think they all hate Gordon and Johnson.
love bristol i don't think much will change.
I think Teresa is getting a bad rep, because of all this crap and it's not all her. She has dealt with DEI'S financies long before Dale passed away. I'm a junior fan but he hasent got the deal done and he wants to blame it on someone. I think it was a horrible choice on his behalf to leave, but I think he will win more because he's going to be on a team with Gordon and Johnson the two best cheaters in racing. I think it all comes down to getting out of Dale Sr. shadow which will never happen. Jr is always going to be the intimidators son it's why he is so popular.
the cars look cool..but I agree, I love the old Mountain Dew logo, and put the old DW circular 8's on it (like he had on his Gatorade car), lol..