Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT favorite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has to be JBS.
Who are the teams in it?
happyface Wrote:Has to be JBS.
I agree! has to be .
Breathitt will be tough!
I would say the WYMT will have JBS as #1 and Shelby Valley close behind as a #2.
It is way to early tell who is going to win a basketball tournament in January. Hundreds of factors will play in to all teams success before then. One BIG factor is that (almost) every team has at least one or two key players in football. Will they be healthy at the end of football season??? Sure JBS and SV are the two favorites based on last season but this tourney isn't being played last season. No one knows..yet..which players and teams have improved the most. So this thread needs to be re-opened in late December when we have a clue what is going on with all teams!!
bball fan Wrote:It is way to early tell who is going to win a basketball tournament in January. Hundreds of factors will play in to all teams success before then. One BIG factor is that (almost) every team has at least one or two key players in football. Will they be healthy at the end of football season??? Sure JBS and SV are the two favorites based on last season but this tourney isn't being played last season. No one knows..yet..which players and teams have improved the most. So this thread needs to be re-opened in late December when we have a clue what is going on with all teams!!

OH!!!!!! I didn't realize that this thread was for the WYMT touney. I thoguht it was about the WYMT top 10. Anyways, if JBS is in it, they should be the favorite. I don't think that valley is in it this year so I guess as someone said on here Breathitt will be the closest.
Too early to tell as of now, should be an excellent tournament like always.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:OH!!!!!! I didn't realize that this thread was for the WYMT touney. I thoguht it was about the WYMT top 10. Anyways, if JBS is in it, they should be the favorite. I don't think that valley is in it this year so I guess as someone said on here Breathitt will be the closest.

You're right, Shelby Valley is not in the WYMT tournament this year. I remember there was a thread about the tourney field in this forum earlier, with a main point of contention among some of us (me included) that there was only 1 team in it from the 15th region.

However, I think I remember that Pikeville is in the thing, so I might put them as the second best team behind JBS.
who won last year?
The6thMan Wrote:who won last year?

JBS, they defeated Bell County 59-58.