Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8 Year Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really an anniversary, but I'm not sure what else to call it. Today's 8 years since our car wreck.
What happened Fritz?
-STATS- Wrote:What happened Fritz?

15, old best friend's sister's boyfriend gave him his keys, I didn't know it, but he was drunk, we hit a tree in the cemetary, I'm the only one hurt, brain injury, ICU, three month coma, among others. If anybody wants to know, PM me your email address and I'll send you my PowerPoint about the whole deal.
BFritz Wrote:15, old best friend's sister's boyfriend gave him his keys, I didn't know it, but he was drunk, we hit a tree in the cemetary, I'm the only one hurt, brain injury, ICU, three month coma, among others. If anybody wants to know, PM me your email address and I'll send you my PowerPoint about the whole deal.

I would be interested in seeing your presentation but do I have to have powerpoint on my PC?
I'd be interested in seeing it too.
Yeah man I would like to see it as well.
Anyone who would like to see it, send me your email address and I'll send you a smaller version on PowerPoint about what happened.
I'll tell ya what Fritz, just got through looking at your story and it was truely, without a doubt one of the most inspirational stories I have ever read. You have to cherish life and everything about it, you really have a positive outlook on life and cherish all of the good traits it has to offer, and for the I respect you tremendously, great story Fritz and you are a great person man!
Fritz this story really inspired me. You have a great story to tell, and for the members who haven't read this yet, you may want too, cause it will make you cherish life more. Thanks for sharing that with me Fritz.
-STATS- Wrote:I'll tell ya what Fritz, just got through looking at your story and it was truely, without a doubt one of the most inspirational stories I have ever read. You have to cherish life and everything about it, you really have a positive outlook on life and cherish all of the good traits it has to offer, and for the I respect you tremendously, great story Fritz and you are a great person man!
blackcat_student Wrote:Fritz this story really inspired me. You have a great story to tell, and for the members who haven't read this yet, you may want too, cause it will make you cherish life more. Thanks for sharing that with me Fritz.

Thank you both very much......... I appreciate it very much....... I'm glad yesterday's over, it was rough.........

Anybody else who wants to see it, let me know, and if anybody has any schools or anything that they think might have me to give the presentation, please give them my name and email address, and I'd appreciate it a lot, anywhere in Kentucky.