Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard and Perry Central, what will they have next season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do both programs return and can they make a deep run in the playoffs?
I look for Hazards defense to be pretty solid return 9 out of 11
Off the top of my head

Hazard returns
Max Johnson, Tyson Turner, Andrew Ford, Kyle Barnett, "DayDay" Strode, Jondan Olinger, Zane Deaton, Jacob Fields, Ian Brashear, Cameron Caudill.

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB
Freshman-Memphis Blankenship-FB/TE/LB

Perry returns-
Hunter Griffie-Hazard Transfer
Does either team have there schedules posted yet?
(06-09-2021, 04:45 PM)sambo Wrote: [ -> ]Off the top of my head

Hazard returns
Max Johnson, Tyson Turner, Andrew Ford, Kyle Barnett, "DayDay" Strode, Jondan Olinger, Zane Deaton, Jacob Fields, Ian Brashear, Cameron Caudill.

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB

Perry returns-
Hunter Griffie  was a freshman last year and never attended hazard high school
Why is Perry afraid to schedule Hazard? Its not like they having to worry about losing kids to Hazard. They have lost a million over the years any way. Just play the game guys.
(06-09-2021, 10:04 PM)me and mine Wrote: [ -> ]

Hazard returns

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB

Perry returns-
But did transfer from the hazard city school system
(06-10-2021, 11:02 AM)sambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hazard returns

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB

Perry returns-
Sounds like Hazard is getting a taste of it's own medicine after several years of recruiting Perry's kids. Boo hoo.
(06-10-2021, 11:37 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]

Hazard returns

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB

Perry returns-
Sounds like Hazard is getting a taste of it's own medicine after several years of recruiting Perry's kids. Boo hoo.
So you mean you're ok with that same coaching staff doing it as long as it benefits you? Undecided
(06-10-2021, 02:07 PM)sambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hazard returns

Hazard adds
Freshman- Max Pelfrey-QB

Perry returns-
So you mean you're ok with that same coaching staff doing it as long as it benefits you? Undecided
Yes, that is exactly what i'm saying.
Who is going to be starting QB at Hazard this year?
(06-10-2021, 04:30 PM):DbarkgoesthecaT Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2021, 10:04 PM)me and mine Wrote: [ -> ]Hunter Griffie  was a freshman last year and never attended hazard high school
Big Grin
(06-10-2021, 04:30 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2021, 10:04 PM)me and mine Wrote: [ -> ]Hunter Griffie  was a freshman last year and never attended hazard high school
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(06-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is going to be starting QB at Hazard this year?
I would look for freshman Max Plefrey to step in at starting QB. Of course we could see Max Johnson back there at times.
(06-11-2021, 02:11 PM)The Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is going to be starting QB at Hazard this year?
I would look for freshman Max Plefrey to step in at starting QB. Of course we could see Max Johnson back there at times.
I seen one of his middle school games last year and he looks like a great athlete. He will need to improve his reading coverage to have a successful First year as starting high school QB. That’s a big jump for any kid.
(06-11-2021, 09:29 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2021, 02:11 PM)The Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]
I seen one of his middle school games last year and he looks like a great athlete. He will need to improve his reading coverage to have a successful First year as starting high school QB. That’s a big jump for any kid.
He may struggle in the beginning but hopefully by playoff time he will be where he needs to be.
What will both teams have and who is returning? Dead period is over.