Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps @ South Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phelps looked good against Hurley and their o-line is back on track..
Once again, with a bold prediction..IF and only IF the O-line plays well...
Phelps takes it home 18-14..
Could easily be SF and Daniels taking it 28-7...
I would like to see the Hornets get another W but I'll with SF by 16
South Floyd
The Raiders have run the ball well all year. And I'm sure they would like to make up for that tough Paintsville loss. Good Luck to both.

South Floyd- 36
Phelps- 14
I'm giving this one to SF.
Battle for the 2nd and 3rd seed in the playoffs will be decided when SF, AC, Phelps, and BL all play each other.
SF rolls in this one...I'll take the Raiders by 35.
bigpun Wrote:I'm giving this one to SF.
Battle for the 2nd and 3rd seed in the playoffs will be decided when SF, AC, Phelps, and BL all play each other.
What about Paintsville?
South Floyd
SF 26
Phelps 18
SF by a touchdown.
Old Timer Wrote:What about Paintsville?
IMO....Pikeville will get #1, Paintsville will get #2, South Floyd #3, and Allen Central-Betsy Layne-and Phelps will battle for that last spot, and I'm not sure if any of those three have played each other thus far.
O.K. I have to pull for the hornets on this one since I work in Phelps.

Phelps 14
SF 13

In a nail biter.
Pirate4Life Wrote:O.K. I have to pull for the hornets on this one since I work in Phelps.

Phelps 14
SF 13

In a nail biter.

Where in Phelps do ya work?? I work in Phelps too!...... LOLOL....
GO HORNETS!!!!
At the ambulance service
Pirate4Life Wrote:At the ambulance service

Okay neighbor!! Smile
Phelps.
I say phelps 14 SF 8
in a shocker
Old Timer Wrote:What about Paintsville?
You are right I meant 3rd and 4th spot. Paintsville shoud be the 2 seed.
Was the game postponed?
Phelps v South Floyd was postponed due to a power failure.
When is this game to be played???? Someone please clarify..On KHSAA.org it says the game is to be played on Sept. 27th. And then I see an open week on there schedule so I don't think that is right.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:When is this game to be played???? Someone please clarify..On KHSAA.org it says the game is to be played on Sept. 27th. And then I see an open week on there schedule so I don't think that is right.
Unconfirmed report says that SF will play Phelps on Sept 27...Thursday.
Why couldnt they have played the game sometime today while its still daylight. Shouldnt be too hard to keep score and stats. Yeah the only problem would be a clock to keep time, but how hard could it be to come up with another way of keeping time.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:but how hard could it be to come up with another way of keeping time.

It's actually not that hard. My last time playing against Pikeville at Pikeville the clock wasn't working so the officials kept the time on the field by using a stop-watch.
Actually, the clock was working, the lights on one side of the field went out, and they couldn't get them working. The field was dim so they decided not to play for safety's sake.
I will take SF. They are coming together as a team. Some may be impressed with what Coach D can do.
Any Updates?????