Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Central @ East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This should be a good game but, I have got to give the edge to my Warriors
ER 28
PCC 12
Pike Central will win this one in convincing fashion.
They have some good athletes and this IMO is the weakest ER team they have had since the school opened. The Hawks will win this one. My guess:

PCC: 42
ER: 14
after a win like that over Boyd Co. got to say Pike Central.
PCC by at least 2 or 3 TD's.
Pike County Central by a couple of touchdowns.
Pike-34
ER-0
PCC-42
ER-12

PCC is better then they have been in previous years and ER is down imo so PCC should win this one easy
PC will win this one easily. This is by far the worst ER team I've ever seen.

PC-42
ER-0
Smokey Wrote:PC will win this one easily. This is by far the worst ER team I've ever seen.

PC-42
ER-0

not disputing your comment, but why do you think this is the worst team? THey have more skill players on the field at one time than ever before. Eppling, Branham, Bingham, Bartley, thacker, Bentley, Rowe. These are kids who would start anywhere. The talent is there, last year was a one horse show with Ratliff. What is the problem?
finepoint Wrote:Eppling, Branham, Bingham, Bartley, thacker, Bentley, Rowe. These are kids who would start anywhere. ?
No they wouldn't.
None of these would start at Pikeville, Belfry, or probably Shelby Valley.
Pike Central will blow this one wide open unless they overlook ER.

If PCC walks in overconfident, they could be in for a battle...but I doubt it.

ER is not very good and PC is starting to put all the pieces of the offense together.
ER will play hard, but PCC is just a better team...PCC wins this one 44-16
Old Timer Wrote:No they wouldn't.
None of these would start at Pikeville, Belfry, or probably Shelby Valley.

I colud see that comment coming from Trinity or St. X, but Shelby Valley?? In all fairness, if not start, at least see equal time.
finepoint Wrote:I colud see that comment coming from Trinity or St. X, but Shelby Valley?? In all fairness, if not start, at least see equal time.
I'm pretty sure Old Timer has nothing to do with Shelby Valley...but he usually knows what he is talking about.
Pike Central
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'm pretty sure Old Timer has nothing to do with Shelby Valley...but he usually knows what he is talking about.

That is cool, no one knows for sure in a hypothetical situation. My point WAS, that ER has more ability on this team than they have had in the past, but are still not producing.
Pike Central
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'm pretty sure Old Timer has nothing to do with Shelby Valley...but he usually knows what he is talking about.
He must not, because the ER names mentioned are "just as" good as anyone on Valleys team. This week is ER's chance to prove to everybody that they are better than the credit they are given. ER could easily be 2-2, they blew the game against Grundy in the final seconds, and if i'm not mistaken, Belfry beat ER and Valley by the same margin, and both games could have been a lot worse.
Pike Central has one of the hottest offenses in the mountains right now. They should win this game, but the warriors are no push over. Good Luck to both.

Pike Central- 42
East Ridge- 16
warriorpride Wrote:This should be a good game but, I have got to give the edge to my Warriors
ER 28
PCC 12

You have alfull high hopes for this lil' east ridge team dont u??

PCC-55

ER-8
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:He must not, because the ER names mentioned are "just as" good as anyone on Valleys team. This week is ER's chance to prove to everybody that they are better than the credit they are given. ER could easily be 2-2, they blew the game against Grundy in the final seconds, and if i'm not mistaken, Belfry beat ER and Valley by the same margin, and both games could have been a lot worse.

ER has never beaten PC....and in my opinion, ER is the worst they have ever been. I have watched them a few times already this season. Once, in a scrimmage, and what was shown in that game was not nearly enough to beat Central. Neither was the performance against Phelps.
PCC wins 42-12.
pike central

I dont think he does, but I doubt they would be able to start for Valley, IMO they would see some playing time...I'm not saying Valley players are they greatest, but they do have alot of talent and I've seen more heart in them than most people that plays football...sorry to get off topic
Coach Mac has Pike C playing at their best,,,PC by 14
magic man Wrote:You have alfull high hopes for this lil' east ridge team dont u??

PCC-55

ER-8

Hey Magic Man even though i agree with your score i dnt agree with your attitude. You should not put another team down.
PCC: 48

ER: 14
Sorry warriors
Pike Central has jumped off to a good season so my predction

PC40
ER21
how is er this year
Pike Central will come out with the win. Good Luck Hawks!
Hawks-48
Warriors-00
Pages: 1 2