Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCC Loses a Linemen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kcc linemen Jason Green is out for the season due to injury on one of his knee's. Kcc will be starting two sophmores on the line this friday as they host corbin at home good luck to both teams. if anyone else has anymore info please post.
Also i have heard that Dwight Isaac is out for a couple weeks also, with the Senior Right Guard and Junior Right Tackle out this is gonna hurt KCC alot.
Yeah, KCC will prolly go 0-10 on the season!..Does any think Beder will be back for KCC if he goes 0-10 really aint much you can do with the tanlet in Knott Co.I hope they can win a few games and prove me wrong but I doubt it will happen! ...Good Luck Pats
dwight isaac has benn out but might get to play this week against corbin
It's not talent that Knott is lacking it is experience. With only 3 seniors playing and around 5-6 juniors, thats not a lot of experienced players. as for the coach i think he is doing all in his power to prepare for future years not the present, don't get me wrong every game will mean a lot to any coach or player, but he is rebuilding a program that a few years ago was an embarrassment. I give the program two years and it will be a winning program.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:It's not talent that Knott is lacking it is experience. With only 3 seniors playing and around 5-6 juniors, thats not a lot of experienced players. as for the coach i think he is doing all in his power to prepare for future years not the present, don't get me wrong every game will mean a lot to any coach or player, but he is rebuilding a program that a few years ago was an embarrassment. I give the program two years and it will be a winning program.

I agree with that the tanlet is young and the future could look bright with Ratliff at QB hes underated and very tanleted just a Sophmore. Just doesnt have the weapons to help him or an O-line.Just like you said tho only 3 seniors and lack of experience and these kids are gettin to play now so they can only get better!
I agree, I give kcc 2-3 years should be a winning program. I don't think coach beder will leave KCC until he turns things around there. Good luck pats.