Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stock Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Election day Dow has gained around 6,550 points what's missing ?
When wealth is distributed it propels the economy.

Simple as that.
I'll take Dumbasses for 1000 Alex!
(04-15-2021, 11:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take Dumbasses for 1000 Alex!
Buddy, you’ve got the whole category with your Twitter reading list Big Grin 

What gives I thought only Trump could produce a big, beautiful economy?
(04-15-2021, 05:09 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Since Election day Dow has gained around 6,550 points what's missing ?
Dear Leader not bragging about how good of a job he is doing
And Fox News backing him up
34k for the first time. Let half the country get vaccinated and this stock market will be off the chain.

If uncle Joe would send out another $1400 in July, we’d hit 40k.
I think so. I mean , the crypto
market is doing fine..no doubt the stock market would raise up in value as well.
lol
The market is way over priced. It's in the 12 year of growth longest in history. Better watch out.
(04-16-2021, 08:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Pinning you down is like trying to squish a hocker on a door knob. You went from communistic wealth redistribution, to lying about the rocketship Trump economy, to the pseudo health science your side used to shipwreck that economy; and then ricocheted off Keynesian econoidiotics on your way back to the safety of La-La-Land.

If you're typing, you're lying. It's that simple. Did anybody other than me notice a near 800 point loss on the DOW yesterday? Don't try to blame Trump for the economy wrecking policies uncle Joe is pushing.
(07-20-2021, 11:36 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 08:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Pinning you down is like trying to squish a hocker on a door knob. You went from communistic wealth redistribution, to lying about the rocketship Trump economy, to the pseudo health science your side used to shipwreck that economy; and then ricocheted off Keynesian econoidiotics on your way back to the safety of La-La-Land.

If you're typing, you're lying. It's that simple. Did anybody other than me notice a near 800 point loss on the DOW yesterday? Don't try to blame Trump for the economy wrecking policies uncle Joe is pushing.
'Did anybody other than me notice a near 800 point loss on the DOW yesterday? "
TRT have you noticed in Biden first 5 months over 3 million jobs have been added to the economy ? My money is you overlook the good things and cherry pick the bad things like your fellow Trumpters on here do. TRT by the way in the 48 months your King was in charge how many jobs did he add since you claim or should I just say another one of your many lies "Rocketship Economy" ?
Did anybody other than me notice a 550 point gain on the DOW today? How about you TRT did you notice the 550 point gain since you did noticed the 800 point loss yesterday ? And by the way never got a answer on how many jobs your King added in 48 months must be pretty bad by the SILENCE of your answer.
TRT iy your typing your lying.
(07-20-2021, 05:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did anybody other than me notice a 550 point gain on the DOW today? How about you TRT did you notice the 550 point gain since you did noticed the 800 point loss yesterday ? And by the way never got a answer on how many jobs your King added in 48 months must be pretty bad by the SILENCE of your answer.

Vector, you continue to ask these three very pertinent questions. As you assess their answers (or non-answers), do you feel they are more in the way of patriots  or people with anti-American views? They refuse to condemn an insurrection on the Capitol; they continue to propagate the Big Lie;  they would cheer on a coup that tried to remove this president;  they make up lies and spread conspiracies about the current president;  the probably even hope for a stock market collapse or recession just so they can blame this good and decent man. On top of all this, they are supporters(I mean followers) of the most vile to human to ever hold the office of POTUS.   You tell me vector, are we looking at three patriots here or do they put you more in mind of seditionists?
(07-20-2021, 06:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2021, 05:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did anybody other than me notice a 550 point gain on the DOW today? How about you TRT did you notice the 550 point gain since you did noticed the 800 point loss yesterday ? And by the way never got a answer on how many jobs your King added in 48 months must be pretty bad by the SILENCE of your answer.

Vector, you continue to ask these three very pertinent questions. As you assess their answers (or non-answers), do you feel they are more in the way of patriots  or people with anti-American views? They refuse to condemn an insurrection on the Capitol; they continue to propagate the Big Lie;  they would cheer on a coup that tried to remove this president;  they make up lies and spread conspiracies about the current president;  the probably even hope for a stock market collapse or recession just so they can blame this good and decent man. On top of all this, they are supporters(I mean followers) of the most vile to human to ever hold the office of POTUS.   You tell me vector, are we looking at three patriots here or do they put you more in mind of seditionists?
Me personally I think if they still support the King after January 6 2021 I think they all should put in Guantanamo with the rest of the terrorists. They are a Danger to America that's as about as polite I can say it.

The 3 Trumpsters cherry pick the not so good news but turn their heads to good news. But when the King was in charge SILENCE and we had our share of some really BAD news nothing really compare it to since the civil war.
(07-20-2021, 06:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Me personally I think if they still support the King after January 6 2021 I think they all should put in Guantanamo with the rest of the terrorists. They are a Danger to America that's as about as polite I can say it.

The 3 Trumpsters cherry pick the not so good news but turn their heads to good news. But when the King was in charge SILENCE and we had our share of some really BAD news nothing really compare it to since the civil war.

Mr. Gibson couldn't survive Guantanamo without access to GAB and his fellow internet conspiracy theorists. How would Jet scratch his Twitter /Catturd fix in the slammer?   And TRT, with no access to Perry Stone, Joel Osteen, or Kenneth Copeland to keep him comforted with talk of his reassuring fable, I don't if he could survive the pokey either. So, while vector may be right about the need to incarcerate you gentlemen, I would really worry about your safety and ability to survive Guantanamo.  LOL   I, for one, hope you can avoid that dreaded knock on your door and loss of freedom.  If I were you, I would at least stop defending MAGA's Jan 6 attempt to overthrow the government.  It would be impossible to replace the valuable contributions each of you guys make to the political forum here.   Wink
(07-20-2021, 11:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Mr. Gibson couldn't survive Guantanamo without access to GAB and his fellow internet conspiracy theorists. How would Jet scratch his Twitter /Catturd fix in the slammer?   And TRT, with no access to Perry Stone, Joel Osteen, or Kenneth Copeland to keep him comforted with talk of his reassuring fable, I don't if he could survive the pokey either. So, while vector may be right about the need to incarcerate you gentlemen, I would really worry about your safety and ability to survive Guantanamo.  LOL   I, for one, hope you can avoid that dreaded knock on your door and loss of freedom.  If I were you, I would at least stop defending MAGA's Jan 6 attempt to overthrow the government.  It would be impossible to replace the valuable contributions each of you guys make to the political forum here.   Wink

Joel et-al are much more likely your idea of spiritual leaders than mine. But you just cannot resist mocking God or his own, can you? And I'm not speaking of obvious sham artists like Osteen as being God's own.

vector is too low a target for me to stoop. But for anybody to think the way you do OSH, they have to be willing to completely ignore reality. You prefer the lie over the truth any day, and thus everything you type on this forum is nonsense couched in fake bravado that (I guess), is intended to make people believe you have courage enough to shake your fist in the face of God. The sole factor that would give your posts any force is the nasty and vile way you present your contempt of God. I don't buy it for one second. The only thing I have to worry about, is forcing myself not to take delight in knowing what you will face one day soon. I care about the horror you will suffer when you realize the ramifications of judgment. As other than the everlasting physical pain will be the fact that you will be forever trapped inside your own grief, utterly alone and devoid of any kind of light or companionship at all. This notion that people who go to hell will have plenty of friends there is absurd. There are zero comforts to be had in Hell. The term misery loves company does not apply in the lake of fire.

In saying that I understand that I am no better than anybody. The only reason I will not be confined to Hell is because I know my Savior and the Holy Spirit has marked me with the immutable grace of God.
Hebrews 6:18
"So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us."

As to any knock on my door, you talk like the Gestapo is a good thing. But ironically, Antichrist will wield just that sort of power and much more so than did Hitler, and very likely so will the globalist leaders of the build up to the one world government which he will rule. Akin to drilling holes in the lifeboat so you can watch people like me drown; It won't dawn on you that your willingness to abdicate or lay down your own freedom, (just so you might enjoy watching conservatives carted off to jail), will result in that dreaded knock eventually coming to your own door. So let me state clearly. I fail to see how the weaponless events of Jan 6 constitute an attempted overthrow of the world's premier super power. Now, you show me where any of those people had weapons, and explain the video evidence which shows a Capital Building guard appearing to have afforded access inside the building, and I would reconsider my opinion.

Past all of that, you advocate for all those who don't agree with the rabid left to be jailed. I frankly could not be any less offended by your willful naïveté than I am your capacity to ignore truth while you mock and insult all those with whom you disagree. Men who fear God and accept His lordship as creator are not fools, nor are they in any way weak or timid. IMO all you got to fuel your opposition to believers is your own contempt.
(07-21-2021, 11:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Joel et-al are much more likely your idea of spiritual leaders than mine. But you just cannot resist mocking God or his own, can you? And I'm not speaking of obvious sham artists like Osteen as being God's own.

vector is too low a target for me to stoop. But for anybody to think the way you do OSH, they have to be willing to completely ignore reality. You prefer the lie over the truth any day, and thus everything you type on this forum is nonsense couched in fake bravado that (I guess), is intended to make people believe you have courage enough to shake your fist in the face of God. The sole factor that would give your posts any force is the nasty and vile way you present your contempt of God. I don't buy it for one second. The only thing I have to worry about, is forcing myself not to take delight in knowing what you will face one day soon. I care about the horror you will suffer when you realize the ramifications of judgment. As other than the everlasting physical pain will be the fact that you will be forever trapped inside your own grief, utterly alone and devoid of any kind of light or companionship at all. This notion that people who go to hell will have plenty of friends there is absurd. There are zero comforts to be had in Hell. The term misery loves company does not apply in the lake of fire.

In saying that I understand that I am no better than anybody. The only reason I will not be confined to Hell is because I know my Savior and the Holy Spirit has marked me with the immutable grace of God.
"So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us."

As to any knock on my door, you talk like the Gestapo is a good thing. But ironically, Antichrist will wield just that sort of power and much more so than did Hitler, and very likely so will the globalist leaders of the build up to the one world government which he will rule. Akin to drilling holes in the lifeboat so you can watch people like me drown; It won't dawn on you that your willingness to abdicate or lay down your own freedom, (just so you might enjoy watching conservatives carted off to jail), will result in that dreaded knock eventually coming to your own door. So let me state clearly. I fail to see how the weaponless events of Jan 6 constitute an attempted overthrow of the world's premier super power. Now, you show me where any of those people had weapons, and explain the video evidence which shows a Capital Building guard appearing to have afforded access inside the building, and I would reconsider my opinion.

Past all of that, you advocate for all those who don't agree with the rabid left to be jailed. I frankly could not be any less offended by your willful naïveté than I am your capacity to ignore truth while you mock and insult all those with whom you disagree. Men who fear God and accept His lordship as creator are not fools, nor are they in any way weak or timid. IMO all you got to fuel your opposition to believers is your own contempt.
TRT the reason you don't like Vector is he calls you out on the lies you tell. You want someone like the other 2 Trumpsters on here to go along with everything you post even if it's lies not me brother time to start telling the truth.
TRT like you say if your typing your lying I like that it fits you good.
TRT by the way have you seen the Dow is up 200 points this morning ? But I don't think you will point that out since it's good news. And I seen where your King in 2020 has the biggest gains in deaths in this country since WW2 just want you to know that since you wouldn't say anything here. But if those was Biden's numbers you would let us all know that have a nice day.
(07-21-2021, 11:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

The more I read OSH's posts, the more I am the opinion that there is not much to him beyond the intolerant bigotry and authoritarian mindset that his posts exude. As much and as often as I am disgusted by the posts of the rabid, radical left wingers in this forum, I would never advocate their incarceration for expressing their hate filled, anti-American opinions. Conservatives believe that the U.S. Constitution protects all of the natural rights of all American citizens. Donald Trump has flushed out the citizens who believe that some pigs are more equal than other pigs in this country.