Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 51 Shelby Valley 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry, did Valley get the 8 points of belfry's starters?
Nope, late score. MOF that drive would have died if we wouldn't have gotten a penalty for too many men on the field which kept it going while we were subbing players in. Statistically it means bupkis, but no one has yet to score on our starting D. We were all kinda surprised to, because SV looked like they had a good chance at scoring at least. They were more agile than our team, and they ran a pretty effective O, they just always had a string of 4 plays that were shut down.
this caps off a tough week for Valley..Congrats Belfry!
Great Job Belfry AND A STANDING AND A HATS OFF TO THE WHOLE VALLY TEAM AND COACHES
Congrats Pirates!
Congrats Pirates!!!!!!
WTG Pirates...Keep Rolling !!!
Did I hear it right that Dustin May was helped off of the field with some sort of kne problem? I hope he is alright, he is a heck of a back.
bigpun Wrote:Did I hear it right that Dustin May was helped off of the field with some sort of kne problem? I hope he is alright, he is a heck of a back.

Nothing major..expect May to be trucking as usual and carrying Panthers by next Friday.
He'll be back for Pikeville. We're off this week.
Congrads to my Pirates. Great game.

Rest up boys Pikeville is next they will be ready to play.

Prayers going out to the SV players in the accident
Sarrr Wrote:He'll be back for Pikeville. We're off this week.
I hope he is back for the Pikeville game, I enjoy watching him play. This game may be more exciting than last year's game.
bigpun Wrote:I hope he is back for the Pikeville game, I enjoy watching him play. This game may be more exciting than last year's game.

last years game was really exciting. If your right idk if i can watch it or not.

cant wait