Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Players to watch in the 14 Region as season gets started⚾️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's the players to watch in 2021 in the 14th Region.
This is going to be really hard to discuss. Losing last season and not seeing kids develop will be nice to see. Many kids played competitive summer baseball but many others don’t have this opportunity. Region is wide open in my opinion.
Max Johnson, Hank Pelfrey. Sawyer Patrick, Braxton Davidson, and Gus Mullins are some sophomores at Hazard I see getting some big innings throughout this year.
Solid sophomore group out of the Dawgs for sure. Be curious to see how teams look especially young. I know Wolfe is really young, Powell is mixed, Perry has a good mixture. Breathitt starts a few underclassman.
Powell has some younger players that should shine this season.
Wyatt Hensley for the Eagles. One of the most talented baseball players in the region. Plays on one of the best traveling baseball teams in the country through the summer. Only a sophomore
Does Hensley play for KBC? They are the best in KY.
8th Grader from Breathitt Howard is going to be a nice player. Another good 8th grader is Shoptaw from Hazard.