Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Central 80 Frederick Douglass 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats to the Indian's today they were the all-around better team today. They had to shoot close to 60% or more for the game. They are 21-9 and will take on Ballard on Wednesday at 5:00pm at Rupp. The Broncos finish at 19-2 on the season.
WOW!!!  Coach Feldhaus' team is on some kind of roll.  Keep it rolling!!!
I saw them in person earlier this season at North (a 20-plus point loss.) If you had told me them that team was winning the 11th region, I would have thought you had lost your mind.
(03-27-2021, 09:54 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]I saw them in person earlier this season at North (a 20-plus point loss.) If you had told me them that team was winning the 11th region, I would have thought you had lost your mind.

I think they had some health issues with a couple of their better players. Apparently, they are a picture of health now. One has to think they are a real threat to win it all.  Feldhaus can flat out coach, too.
Before the post season began I think they had only had 3 regular season games with their entire team in tact. They also played one of the toughest schedule in the state this season and it payed off.
(03-28-2021, 11:39 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Before the post season began I think they had only had 3 regular season games with their entire team in tact. They also played one of the toughest schedule in the state this season and it payed off.
I seen Madison Central play earlier in the season, just didnt think they were that talanted or very good thats how much I know, but give you credit you did say you thought that they could win the region.