Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 84 Lawrence Co 54 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Paintsville is hot right now.

If they can hit threes like they did in this one. They will win the region.
The way Paintsville is shooting from 3 I don't think anyone can beat them in the region. Also it didn't look like Colby Fugate had any lingering effects from his injury in the district championship. He dropped over 30 points.

The way Paintsville plays kind of reminds of Pitino's teams at UK. They have four guys on the court that can each handle the ball and hit multiple 3 pointers. They also play such hard defense and really scrap for every loose ball and rebound. They have a little bit of that Pitino mindset that they are going to foul on almost every play because the refs can't call them all.
Might as well go ahead and give Paintsville the trophy because there isn’t a team left in the field that can beat Paintsville with the way they’re playing.
^ Lol I don't know about all that. Any team is capable of beating anyone on a given night, especially come tournament time. JC folks were saying that same stuff during district tournament and again the first round of regions. We saw how that turned out, Paintsville with the W in District and ER should have won the 1st round of regionals against them.
(03-24-2021, 02:03 PM)Creeker Wrote: [ -> ]^ Lol I don't know about all that.  Any team is capable of beating anyone on a given night, especially come tournament time.  JC folks were saying that same stuff during district tournament and again the first round of regions.  We saw how that turned out, Paintsville with the W in District and ER should have won the 1st round of regionals against them.
Very true. Any team is capable of having a bad night. Hopefully Paintsville can keep it rolling and handle their business. When they play like that they are scary good. 15th Region is always an exciting Regional tournament to watch!