Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Tournament Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you have? 

East Ridge
Johnson central 

BL
Pike central 

Paintsville 
Valley 

Belfry 
Lawrence 

Semis I’ll take 

Johnson central 
BL 

Paintsville 
Belfry 

Finals 
Johnson central 
Paintsville 

Tommy McKenzie and the eagles winning yet another title
Probably the toughest draw JC could have got. East ridge is playing well down the stretch and they have a ton of size inside which JC just can’t match up with.
I think Johnson Central and Paintsville will meet again in region championship to battle it out!
I could see a ER upset. If #10 is balling and the big man down low dominate the boards against a JC team that forms have much inside presence. I could definitely see it.
I'm going to go with Belfry over JC in the finals. That's my hope anyway. Bol should be able to have a good game against SV. Don't think they have 1 player over 6 feet. He's got a lot better since last time they played.
I think East ridge shocks the region cuts down nets
I could see any of the 8 teams winning the 15 region. It may be the most wide open it has been in years
I think Paintsville is the scariest team in the region right now. They are playing well at the right time. Looks to be an extremely balanced tourney. Anyone could beat anyone on a given night.
(03-21-2021, 11:25 PM)IntheZone Wrote: [ -> ]I think Paintsville is the scariest team in the region right now. They are playing well at the right time. Looks to be an extremely balanced tourney. Anyone could beat anyone on a given night.
They are playing well, anyone know the status on Colby fugate
Anyone can win this year and nothing should be considered a surprise. Expect just about ever game being close and coming down to the final 2 minutes. I think overall JC has to be the favorite but all games are toss ups.
Johnson Central Pike Central Paintsville Belfry

Johnson Central Belfry

Johnson Central.
Semi-finals
Johnson Cent.
Betsy Layne
Belfry
Paintsville

Finals
Johnson Cent.
Paintsville

Paintsville heads back to Rupp Arena for the first time since 2008
I picked JC to win that first game, but man, what a team is East Ridge is too. So much talent coming back and a dandy of a coach. Keep your heads up Warriors, you deserved the win as much as JC did.