Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: District Tournament Winner Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m from the 15th Region area, so I’ll post what I predict. All regions welcome

57th- Johnson Central 
58th- Betsy Layne 
59th- Shelby Valley (Pikeville has injuries, then they top East Ridge on neutral floor)
60th- Pike County Central (I think most difficult one to predict. PCC and Belfry both can get red hot or ice cold)
I agree with you, with the exception of the 60th. I think Belfry takes that one.
57th- Central
58th- BL
59th- ER
60th- Belfry
10th district is almost always really competitive with only 3 teams: McLean Co, Ohio Co & Muhlenberg Co.

I'm always pulling for McLean for Muhlenberg is going to be tough to knock off, they've only lost 1 game this season. I think Muhlenberg has to be considered the favorite out of the 3rd region at this point.
(03-08-2021, 10:37 PM)dunno Wrote: [ -> ]I’m from the 15th Region area, so I’ll post what I predict. All regions welcome

57th- Johnson Central 
58th- Betsy Layne 
59th- Shelby Valley (Pikeville has injuries, then they top East Ridge on neutral floor)
60th- Pike County Central (I think most difficult one to predict. PCC and Belfry both can get red hot or ice cold)
 Pretty solid list. BL prediction was before Frazier injury, so that may or may not work out. SV looks the part of contender now for sure.
APPARENTLY DUNNO DONT KNOW BASKETBALL. GO EAST RIDGE WARRIORS
(03-18-2021, 10:16 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]APPARENTLY DUNNO DONT KNOW BASKETBALL. GO EAST RIDGE WARRIORS
Great job by East Ridge tonight. They look as good as anyone in the region right now. 

that being said, it was a one point game that I missed a prediction on. You are the one that looks like a dumbass with a comment like that. I don’t attack you, buzz off.