Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Give offense more time at LC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After watching practice and talking to Goldsmith I will take backwater on our new offensive Coordinator.It will take more time than I had given them and I apologise for that.Not another negative comment from me until the season is over and then we will talk about our new offensive scheme.You have to be able to pass to win in 4a.You dont however have to go wide open pass happy either.I also know a good coach will beat a team that is one diminsional "sp" almost every time.Michael West's senior year that is how Bell County upset us.We had no passing attack and they brought the whole team up and shut us down. Of course West had been hurt and we lost a few key lineman too.
It's good that you apologized. It is going to take some time for everyone to get used to the change. But, I know it is for the better. Coach Preece loves those boys and loves Bulldawg Football. I guarantee he will do his best!
A person should never post right after a loss.I made that mistake.I wont make it again.I would be thrilled if we could figure out how to come out of the locker room fired up.We have got to start better than we have been.Sometimes the boys have to become men and lead the charge.:Thumbs: We got such good kids!!!
we come out of the locker room fired up its just that when something bad goes wrong the kids cant get over it .
Noexcuses Wrote:A person should never post right after a loss.I made that mistake.I wont make it again.I would be thrilled if we could figure out how to come out of the locker room fired up.We have got to start better than we have been.Sometimes the boys have to become men and lead the charge.:Thumbs: We got such good kids!!!
Those boys come out of the locker room ready to bust some heads. And I believe I said this on another forum.. if a boy or a few of them seems to be getting down, Coach Dixon is one of the first few to step up and get them fired up again! It only takes a few words from that man to get the whole team rowdy! And along with him, you have not only senior boys.. but, a few younger ones as well that keep the team pumped!

For tonights game, I look for the boys to be more than ready!
Noexcuses Wrote:After watching practice and talking to Goldsmith I will take backwater on our new offensive Coordinator.It will take more time than I had given them and I apologise for that.Not another negative comment from me until the season is over and then we will talk about our new offensive scheme.You have to be able to pass to win in 4a.You dont however have to go wide open pass happy either.I also know a good coach will beat a team that is one diminsional "sp" almost every time.Michael West's senior year that is how Bell County upset us.We had no passing attack and they brought the whole team up and shut us down. Of course West had been hurt and we lost a few key lineman too.
A little back water doesn't hurt any one it take takes a big person to say what you have said . And by saying that that shows me your ture colors . They look black and red to me:Thumbs: and your support show what a good fan you are. And like you said save the negative comment's till the season is over because we are in the middle of this season and all we can do as fans is support are teams because nobody is going to change things right in the middle of a season at least I hope not . Good luck tonight Dawgs and I hope the rain stops before the game starts because its hard to catch a wet ball . I think LC starts turning it aroung here tonight.
dawgs064 Wrote:we come out of the locker room fired up its just that when something bad goes wrong the kids cant get over it .

That's exactly what I was trying to say in other posts but caught so much flack over. These kids have to learn when something goes wrong, you put it behind you and move on to the next thing. Dwelling on what "happened" is what I meant by saying they get down and can't get up. I'm with the Dawgs-good or bad.
Dawg@heart Wrote:That's exactly what I was trying to say in other posts but caught so much flack over. These kids have to learn when something goes wrong, you put it behind you and move on to the next thing. Dwelling on what "happened" is what I meant by saying they get down and can't get up. I'm with the Dawgs-good or bad.
I agree that they shouldnt dwell on whats already happened.. especially losing 3 games. It's only 3 games and they don't even count towards districts!

I can understand how the senior boys may dwell more than the others, only because it's their senior year & it hasnt started so great. But, I know they will pull it together! I have a good feeling about tonights game!
lcdawgsfan101 Wrote:I agree that they shouldnt dwell on whats already happened.. especially losing 3 games. It's only 3 games and they don't even count towards districts!

I can understand how the senior boys may dwell more than the others, only because it's their senior year & it hasnt started so great. But, I know they will pull it together! I have a good feeling about tonights game!

:Thumbs: me too!!
I think LC will do just fine and by the time the regular season is over the offense will be clicking on all cylinders. Remember LC has already made the playoffs, these 10 games are for us to get ready for Football in November which has been missing in LC for a few years.

As for the Bell County game from a few years ago. They shut us down because we kept sending Michael West in motion trying to run Wing T when if we would ran Maryland I it would have been different ballgame.

But back to LC this season. I know you guys on the team at least read these sites so here is a message for you:

GO DAWGS!!! WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY :letsparty