Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pancake for sale on Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a pancake is for sale on Ebay and it was up to about $300 but ebay has cancelled it several times. Right now its back up to over $100. Yes, just one cooked pancake..lol...

Heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3&rd=1
This shows just how stupid people are.
I think it started out as a joke because so much stupid stuff was being sold on Ebay. Did you see where people were selling advertising space on their bodies?

I heard that this is actually supposed to be going to a charity but who knows. It keeps getting cancelled by ebay.
And can I ask BGG why you were even searching for a pancake? QQ says you can't cook but I didn't know that you would get that desperate to where you had to buy food for him over the internet.
What beef said lol
Beef Wrote:And can I ask BGG why you were even searching for a pancake? QQ says you can't cook but I didn't know that you would get that desperate to where you had to buy food for him over the internet.

Someone else showed this to me. I never even browse Ebay..lol...

I can cook somewhat...Im not THAT bad...However, I'm not June Cleaver either...
I saw one where a guy was selling MC Hammer in a piece of bread.
CNN Wrote:I saw one where a guy was selling MC Hammer in a piece of bread.

I dont get it..lol..
thats crazy...What idiot has that kind of money to spend on a joke?
I think you'd be surpriesd BGG lol

I've seen one where someone sold a piece of bread with the face of jesus on it..
I just found another stupid auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2&rd=1
Well, I really cant say anything, I bought a slide projector for a dollar. I think it would have been a really good deal if I had some slides.
Haha who in their right mind would spend their money on things like this???
This doesn't suprise me... one time i was ebayin and this one guy was selling an @$$ woopin. lol.
didnt someone sell a grilled cheese sandwich with supposdley the virgin mary or jesus' picture acidentally fried into it?
hawkamania Wrote:didnt someone sell a grilled cheese sandwich with supposdley the virgin mary or jesus' picture acidentally fried into it?

I seen that.. Didnt the bidding get up to like 1,000,000 on that .. Some rich people got more money than they do sense.
I wonder if anyone has tried selling their soul on EBay
hurley, with the way ppl are today, they would do anything for money. It wouldnt doubt me one bit if someone tryed to sell their soul.
I would sell my body.. If the buyer passed the physical requirements lol
Beef Wrote:And can I ask BGG why you were even searching for a pancake? QQ says you can't cook but I didn't know that you would get that desperate to where you had to buy food for him over the internet.

In an attempt to make some more money, I'm sure, Sony has decided to add a new feature to Everquest II. The new game features a "/pizza" command you may type in-game which launches a Pizza Hut delivery form. This way you can play Everquest and order pizza without even getting off the internet. That pancake doesn't get the job done. /pizza is a step towards ordering food online.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing though.
Nothing suprises me anymore.........
People do sale there soul... type it in and see
Are these bids really taken seriously? Are the people who bid held accountable for what their bid was? Because i know that the mold for the Lincoln Fry from the SB39 commercial was on Yahoo! Auctions and had bids of 999,999,999.99