Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Saw IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=364606

Doesn't give much info about it, just a short preview.

WARNING: IT'S GRAPHIC
Wow that is some pretty sick stuff, movie looks gory as usual.
Looks awesome.
Oh man, I'm excited to see this. Should be scary. Saw 3 was my first Saw movie I saw, and wow...lol.
I liked the first one, loved the second one, didn't care too much for the third one. I really hope this one does a lot better, but didn't the initial writer or director of the first 3 Saw movies die?
Heres another clip from Saw IV its going to be a good one.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=346310
Looks great
Can't wait.
DeathCubeK911 Wrote:Oh man, I'm excited to see this. Should be scary. Saw 3 was my first Saw movie I saw, and wow...lol.

Saw 3 doesn't even do the first two any justice. You need to see the first two.
GRIZZ Wrote:I liked the first one, loved the second one, didn't care too much for the third one. I really hope this one does a lot better, but didn't the initial writer or director of the first 3 Saw movies die?

Agreed: first two were amazing, third one wasn't so good.

Who do you think the killer will be? The dad from the third, or a new character?
BFritz Wrote:Saw 3 doesn't even do the first two any justice. You need to see the first two.

Agreed: first two were amazing, third one wasn't so good.

Who do you think the killer will be? The dad from the third, or a new character?
I was thinking the dad in the third.
BurntTires Wrote:Heres another clip from Saw IV its going to be a good one.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=346310

That is pretty wild!
When does it come out?
More Cowbell Wrote:When does it come out?
Halloween
BurntTires Wrote:I was thinking the dad in the third.

I'm thinking the same because I bet he tries to save his son but can't get there in time, so, out of hate, he takes on the role of the jigsaw.
BurntTires Wrote:Halloween

Wow, that's quick! They are really cranking those Saw movies out...
BFritz Wrote:I'm thinking the same because I bet he tries to save his son but can't get there in time, so, out of hate, he takes on the role of the jigsaw.

I think the whole idea of Jeff becoming the new Jigsaw is BS. Although, I think the fourth will most hopefully concern him going through Jigsaws traps to save his daughter.

It sounded like jigsaw spared Det. Matthews his life in the third the way he talked to Amanda, and I think he may even be affiliated with Jigsaw. I'm just not buying the whole idea of Jeff becoming the jigsaw to save his daughter, but he'll definitely be involved in the whole mess.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie and I think the plot will be terrific. It will be interesting to see how things have changed without Tobin Bell as the jigsaw.
Only two things got to me in the 3rd one where I about got choked on a Sour-Patch kid. One was watching the pigs go through the blender and the other was the brain surgery on jig-saw. I'm not the jumpy type during a movie but some things make it a little difficult to keep food down.
Should be a great movie. How many of these are they going to do?
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I think the whole idea of Jeff becoming the new Jigsaw is BS. Although, I think the fourth will most hopefully concern him going through Jigsaws traps to save his daughter.

It sounded like jigsaw spared Det. Matthews his life in the third the way he talked to Amanda, and I think he may even be affiliated with Jigsaw. I'm just not buying the whole idea of Jeff becoming the jigsaw to save his daughter, but he'll definitely be involved in the whole mess.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie and I think the plot will be terrific. It will be interesting to see how things have changed without Tobin Bell as the jigsaw.

Would be stupid if the whole movie was him trying to save his daughter, and it wouldn't be consistant with the first three, because even in the last one (if I remember correctly), they had flashes to other traps the jigsaw had set for people even while Jeff was tryign to get through the traps.

You gotta think, going through all that then seeing his wife die then maybe seeing his daughter die would make someone crazy enough to become the jigsaw.
alfus21 Wrote:Should be a great movie. How many of these are they going to do?

Never thought about it, could be a bunch. Could be 58 before I die.
GRIZZ Wrote:I liked the first one, loved the second one, didn't care too much for the third one. I really hope this one does a lot better, but didn't the initial writer or director of the first 3 Saw movies die?

I thought he died after the 2nd movie.
I believe in this one it could be an entire new set of characters. I know it shows the detective on jigsaws death scene order and autopsy and they find a tape in his stomach that is given to the detective.
Looks great
More Cowbell Wrote:Wow, that's quick! They are really cranking those Saw movies out...

The whole idea, apparently is to get those movies out around HALLOWEEN!! I have to get someone to go with me Smile , I took my girl to see the third and she vowed to never see anymore of the SAW movies. Yes SAW 3 was very, gory. The twister thing ( I can't remember the name) was insane!
I'm not a big fan of these movies because they aren't scary. They are gross out movies. I have yet to be scared by a "Saw" movie....however, I have wanted to puke a few times.

I'd rather watch something that's actually scary on Halloween.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm not a big fan of these movies because they aren't scary. They are gross out movies. I have yet to be scared by a "Saw" movie....however, I have wanted to puke a few times.

I'd rather watch something that's actually scary on Halloween.
I agree, these movies are more mystery thrillers rather than horror films.
I like the mystery-thriller side to SAW. I think that is what sets it apart from all the over hack and slasher movies.
I cannot wait to see this. these movies are genious, they keep you guessing till the last second.
I am actually looking forward to seeing it. I stay confused until the last few minutes of the movie. I think something is going to happen then something totally opposite turns out! But I have seen all 3 so far and liked them, hopefully the 4th doesn't upset.
I absolutely cannot wait until this comes out. This probably has to be my favorite movie series of all-time.
I wonder if they may try something different than the montage explanation scene at the end where we all find out whats really going on?
Pages: 1 2