Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
District game this Friday. I feel the Bobcats will pick up their first win of the season this game in a close one 35-28.
Betsy Layne 28
South Floyd 24
South Floyd 30 Betsy Layne 16
I'll take the Raiders this week. Good Luck to both teams.

South Floyd- 26
Betsy Layne- 20
If SF plays their game they will by 1-2 TD's. Donnie will have them ready to pick up the W in this Floyd Co. fight for the playoffs.
If the Bobcats can exploit the weakside of the SF defense on running plays and run pick routes against their man to man coverage the Cats should easily defeat the Raiders. If they just run to the strong side with its extra man, then SF should win easily.
I say South Floyd over Besty Layne

SF=22
BL=14
Im gonna have to go with the raiders on this one, cuz we played both teams, and south floyd was better. SF 28 BL 14
South Floyd by 2 touchdowns...
Bl 26
Sf 18
magic man Wrote:Im gonna have to go with the raiders on this one, cuz we played both teams, and south floyd was better. SF 28 BL 14

Looking at the scoreboard, they havent played any common opponents. With that being said, I will take South Floyd by a touchdown.
South Floyd
BL in a close one.
what do ya mean any common opponents???
You said you played against them both, I was assuming you played against both this year. Both teams are different this year compared to last season. According to the KHSAA scoreboard, the two teams have not played the same team this season. So how could you have played against both of them?
Maybe they scrimmaged the same teams.
South Floyd!
Who is South Floyd's starting backfield???
Im goin with my Bobcats i feel good about this game BL will be looking for a big win agianst the Raiders. Plus i just feel that overall BL is more talented the SF
South Floyd. Donnie will ahve the Raiders up and running. They'll win by 2 TD's. Good luck Coach D. and GO Raiders!!!