Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Booker T and Ric Flair Quitting WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Word is that Ric Flair is quitting due to being underutilized and Booker T "King Booker" is quitting because he was upset that he was to be suspended for 60 days for violating the wellness policy.

Full stories here:
http://www.wrestlezone.com
You really enjoy your wrestling. I haven't watched it since Stone Cold.
Stone Cold is actually still with the WWE, but he doesn't do much wrestling.
I remember one time he took Booker T. to a grocery store and poured flour on him and stuff. It was awesome.
I will be a Flair fan until death do us part, lol!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Actually had a clue that Flair was quitting, but didn't think that Booker would. Wasn't really a big Booker T fan in the first place so I won't lose any sleep over this, but Flair on the other hand that sucks that hes leaving.
the greatest quote in sports by the greatest (and my favorite) wrestler ever: "TO BE THE MAN...........YOUVE GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I will be a Flair fan until death do us part, lol!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I was reading the story behind why he left, reason was because Ric Flair was supposed to be apart of a story line to get one last run at the Heavyweight title, the idea was thought up by Stone Cold, Flair went to Vince and Stephanie Mcmahon and they "loved the idea". But the storyline never did happen, so Flair felt he was being underutilized, but reading it further on WWE officials stated that Flair could possibly return. I would have loved to see Flair make another run at the title, imagine that 17 time champ!
Ric Flair was, is, and will always be... THE MAN!

WOOOOOO!
About time Flair quit...I hope he hasn't wrestled in a couple of years...what is he now...60?

And on another note...I'll be at Survivor Series when it is in Sydney. Is this a big time thing with all the names or just the small guys?
Maybe Flair will got to the TNA organization.
-STATS- Wrote:I was reading the story behind why he left, reason was because Ric Flair was supposed to be apart of a story line to get one last run at the Heavyweight title, the idea was thought up by Stone Cold, Flair went to Vince and Stephanie Mcmahon and they "loved the idea". But the storyline never did happen, so Flair felt he was being underutilized, but reading it further on WWE officials stated that Flair could possibly return. I would have loved to see Flair make another run at the title, imagine that 17 time champ!
That storyline has been used at least 10 times already.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Word is that Ric Flair is quitting due to being underutilized and Booker T "King Booker" is quitting because he was upset that he was to be suspended for 60 days for violating the wellness policy.

Full stories here:
www.wrestlezone.com

You must be friends with my boyfriend. Wink
To be perfectly honest, I wont lose any sleep over either of these guys quitting. Flair is 2 days older than dirt or so it seems and Booker T was never much of anything and I hated his latest gimmick, it was so stupid, didnt fit him at all. If I had to choose between the 2 to keep one it would be Flair, but I hope he is finally done wrestling. He would be and has proven to be better in a manager type role.
Flair would make a good manager and King Booker could disappear for all I care.