Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 75 East Ridge 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
East Ridge would make a run and then Brady and Jordan would come back down the court and answer with a big shot. Good win but our scramble defense is terrible. We lose people and they are shooting wide open shots.
Nice win for the bobcats, credit where credit is due.
(02-10-2021, 08:16 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]East Ridge would make a run and then Brady and Jordan would come back down the court and answer with a big shot. Good win but our scramble defense is terrible. We lose people and they are shooting wide open shots.

It's was a good outing for BL.   You hit the nail on the head.  They struggle in half court defense.  To me they try to rely on their athletic ability too much.  Like milkcrate said I always give credit when it's due and they beat a good ER team.  I was really puzzled by the T at the end.  How does a home team official score keeper make that mistake.
(02-10-2021, 09:23 PM)Nolietotell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2021, 08:16 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]East Ridge would make a run and then Brady and Jordan would come back down the court and answer with a big shot. Good win but our scramble defense is terrible. We lose people and they are shooting wide open shots.

It's was a good outing for BL.   You hit the nail on the head.  They struggle in half court defense.  To me they try to rely on their athletic ability too much.  Like milkcrate said I always give credit when it's due and they beat a good ER team.  I was really puzzled by the T at the end.  How does a home team official score keeper make that mistake.

Definitely a head scratcher how they don’t have all the guys on the roster. In my 20 some years of living. I’ve never seen that technical be assessed before. Very odd