Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UFC 75 results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson defeats Dan Henderson by unanimous decision.
Michael Bisping defeats Matt Hamill by split decision.
Cheick Kongo defeats Mirko Cro Cop by unanimous decision.
Marcus Davis defeats Paul Taylor by tap out. (best fight of the night IMO)
Houston Alexander defeats Alessio Sakara by knockout.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Quinton "Rampage" Jackson defeats Dan Henderson by unanimous decision.
Michael Bisping defeats Matt Hamill by split decision.
Cheick Kongo defeats Mirko Cro Cop by unanimous decision.
Marcus Davis defeats Paul Taylor by tap out. (best fight of the night IMO)
Houston Alexander defeats Alessio Sakara by knockout.

Rampage and Henderson was a great fight. I would love to see Henderson vs. Anderson Silva for the middleweight title. My boy Rampage along with Anderson Silva are the 2 best fighters in the UFC.

Hamill should have won the decision rather than Bisping.

I told you all that Cro Cop could be in for a long night against Kongo in the

Marcus Davis and Paul Taylor was a great fight. Davis got Taylor in a bueatiful armbar.

Huston Alexander before knocking out Sakara knocked out Keith Jardine, Alexander is for real.

Overall a great night of fighting! I can't wait for the next one to come on Spike!
I agree, Hamill was completely robbed of that fight. I don't see how one judge favored Hamill so much, yet the fight was still given to Bisping.

IMO Cro Cop is done, by far his worst showing ever in an MMA event.
Cro Cop definitely has had problems, and he has shown a lack of aggression his last two fights. I knew Kongo would be a very tough opponent for him, but I figured he'd have shown more aggression than he did. He fought a good first round, and IMO, just had a very flat 2nd and 3rd rounds. I agree COMPLETELY that Hamill got robbed. Never leave the fight in the hands of the HOME COUNTRY'S JUDGES, lol..Hamill could have had Bisping several times, but like Rogan was saying, felt comfortable in his stand up. Henderson and Rampage was a good fight, and I had Rampage winning 49-46 (4 rounds to 1), but Henderson fought hard, and Rampage showed class after it was over..I thought the Marcus Davis and Paul Taylor fight was by far the best fight of the night. An incredible turnaround by Davis to win it. For the first 2:30 or so, I was afraid it would be stopped. And yeah, Houston Alexander, although it was the worst post fight interview of all time, destroyed Sakara....what was funny, before the fight they had my boy Forrest and the Huntington Bitch Sad Boy Toto Ortiz on UFC Unleashed, and I was already fired up going into the fights. I was already screaming, "how the hell could they have given the second and third rounds to Tito!!! Its BS!!". Which oh by the way, Forrest got robbed too. In Toto's backyard. Thats why Toto Ortiz wouldnt fight him in Belfast at UFC 72. But thanks to Spike for the great card!!
I'd love to see Henderson and Silva fight too. Id love to see Henderson beat the freakin daylights out of him..I despise Silva..
Meaty Wrote:Rampage and Henderson was a great fight. I would love to see Henderson vs. Anderson Silva for the middleweight title. My boy Rampage along with Anderson Silva are the 2 best fighters in the UFC.

Hamill should have won the decision rather than Bisping.

I told you all that Cro Cop could be in for a long night against Kongo in the

Marcus Davis and Paul Taylor was a great fight. Davis got Taylor in a bueatiful armbar.

Huston Alexander before knocking out Sakara knocked out Keith Jardine, Alexander is for real.

Overall a great night of fighting! I can't wait for the next one to come on Spike!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I'd love to see Henderson and Silva fight too. Id love to see Henderson beat the freakin daylights out of him..I despise Silva..

How can you despise Anderson Silva?!?!?!?! Him and Rampage are hands down the 2 best fighters in the UFC and my favorites! He is going to kick Rich Franklin's ass... I despise Franklin!

I can't wait to see a Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz 2! Evans is going to whip his ass whenever they fight again.
lol sorry bro, Ive never liked Anderson Silva...I agree though, that Evans will beat Ortiz, or at least I hope he does..
Meaty Wrote:How can you despise Anderson Silva?!?!?!?! Him and Rampage are hands down the 2 best fighters in the UFC and my favorites! He is going to kick Rich Franklin's ass... I despise Franklin!

I can't wait to see a Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz 2! Evans is going to whip his ass whenever they fight again.