Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2)LSU 48 - (9)Virginia Tech 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The pollsters can have their love fest with USC, but Ive said it all along, and Ill continue to say it, LSU is BY FAR the best team in the country. And they proved it by beating the daylights out of the best team in the ACC. Congrats Tigers!!!!
Was rooting for Va Tech, but had a feeling that LSU would win but not this big. LSU's defense is smashmouth relentless, nothing special at all they will just get right up in your face. That Glenn Dorsey kid is a freak!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The pollsters can have their love fest with USC, but Ive said it all along, and Ill continue to say it, LSU is BY FAR the best team in the country. And they proved it by beating the daylights out of the best team in the ACC. Congrats Tigers!!!!

I agree 100% that LSU is the best team in the country. What is bad for them though is that they are in the SEC where there is no real "bye" week for them, they better come to play every game. USC on the other hand has a cakewalk almost in the Pac-10.

No suprise about the score though, I had picked LSU by 30+...one of my buddies thought it would only be a 9 point game, lol.
LSU will torch USC if they play for the title...

Man, I hope they have mercy on the Cats next month!
right on bro...could you imagine if LSU played in the Pacifist 10? Without question, there wouldnt be anybody play them 20 points, and they would blast USC too...the Pacifist 10 isnt a bad conference by any stretch, but there ARE a few cupcake games. And you hit the nail on the head, there arent any easy games in the SEC..
SEKYscout Wrote:I agree 100% that LSU is the best team in the country. What is bad for them though is that they are in the SEC where there is no real "bye" week for them, they better come to play every game. USC on the other hand has a cakewalk almost in the Pac-10.

No suprise about the score though, I had picked LSU by 30+...one of my buddies thought it would only be a 9 point game, lol.
LSU is the best and they showed it last night. Dominate performance.