Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry’s Duff to Hazard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hearing rumors that Perry’s sharp shooting senior, Dawson Duff, has left Perry Central and transferred to Hazard.
Mid season? How will he get eligible?
(01-30-2021, 01:15 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Mid season? How will he get eligible?
If the family moves into the Hazard district he will be eligible. But I think it takes a change of residence.
He did leave, best I can tell.
What a joke. He already moved once in his HS career trying to find a winning team and now moves again. 2 months left in the season I’d be mad if I was a Hazard kid and he came in and got to play. I respected Hazard’s kids last year because they had school pride and it showed in their play. Now you bring a kid in that was a rival a week ago.
(01-30-2021, 01:51 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: [ -> ]What a joke. He already moved once in his HS career trying to find a winning team and now moves again. 2 months left in the season I’d be mad if I was a Hazard kid and he came in and got to play. I respected Hazard’s kids last year because they had school pride and it showed in their play. Now you bring a kid in that was a rival a week ago.
This
(01-30-2021, 01:51 AM)AsReds#1F Wrote: [ -> ]What a joke. He already moved once in his HS career trying to find a winning team and now moves again. 2 months left in the season I’d be mad if I was a Hazard kid and he came in and got to play. I respected Hazard’s kids last year because they had school pride and it showed in their play. Now you bring a kid in that was a rival a week ago.
As someone who goes to Hazard, We love Duff. We wanted him to come and we have for a while. To sit here and put all this on the internet..is crazy unless you know the facts, which you do not. You don’t even know why he switched. He has never been a “rival” to us. So before you sit here and say all these negative things, get the facts straight please.